Can we bet docdollars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we bet docdollars?

I was thinking it would be cool, if we could instead of betting real money, bet doc dollars, and the winner kind of gets kudos.
    "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Ask the Bookies

Yes you can bet, look at Forum Market/ Bookie
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

lol, at being a day late.

Currently I have a line for who will win Best Album at the Grammy's

I'm looking for more non sport betting lines..... Cool ones.

I figure that Zach will prob. want to do some football too... I was thinking of doing this whole bowl series thing, but I think with some of the non sport afficianados here it wouldn't get enough play to be worth it.
      practice wu de

Comment

Originally posted by Greenknight2
        I was thinking it would be cool, if we could instead of betting real money, bet doc dollars, and the winner kind of gets kudos.
        Oh my god.... Where do you guys think sthis stuff up.... LOL
        Read the FAQ in the navigation bar above. The FAQ for the russbo.com market.

Real dollars.... I'm laughing so hard I got tears in my eyes....
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

i have a bet open on the upcoming colts/ravens game this sunday, at the behest of doc and shaolinstylee. i'm also likely to dream up on or two non-sports-related items...

Comment

Should we bet on how long till Michael Jackson disappears into France? Or when Saddam or Chemical Ali dies?
            I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
            "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
            "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

How about betting on whether the next nun Steve hooks up with is blonde brunette or red-head.

Admittedly we probably wouldn't get very good odds for blonde!
              Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Comment

maybe the next cabinet member to resign... hm.....

Comment

Originally posted by zachsan
                  maybe the next cabinet member to resign... hm.....
                  Or who will be the next Head of Homeland Security?

Comment

lol, those all would be good...
                    practice wu de

Comment

Well if these dollars count for betting , I want 20 a win for Zachsan making 30 and 5 a place for anything over 25 :P

BL

btw : wtf are "doc dollars " anyway and why did I just gain another 15??????

Comment

I'm glad I'm not the only one confused.
                        "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

There are threads explaining all of this...

It is fictional money... You get more of it for posting.
                          practice wu de

Comment

Yeah, I saw one of them but I have other things going in my life other then posting on here. So it would very kind of you if you being the gracious person and post a link to some of those. Thank You in advance.

Comment

i have no idea what BL just said.

hey look, all my reputation's gone, guess that's what i get for trying to steal so much... lol...

Comment

Working...
                              X