What next after Ba Duan Jin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What next after Ba Duan Jin?

What is the next Qi Gong exercise one should learn after learning Ba Duan Jin?

I'm kinda eager to improve my Qi and all that... ...

More Ba Duan Jin...

Comment

How long have you been doing Ba Duan Jin?

I find this to be an extraordinary practice that is both simple and effective. I think you can spend an entire lifetime doing just these simple 8 exercizes and still not exhaust them.

I really don't think you can add or deplete qi (depending on what you think qi is) because it is something is always there. In fact I would just say it IS. I think you can only become aware of it's presence and learn to harness and harmonize with it.

Peace
      "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

I've been at it for a month. I'm assuming that since there exist other Shaolin Qi Gong exercises other than Ba Duan Jin, they must serve some useful purpose!

Comment

a month!?!?!

HA!!!

I've been doing it off and on for about 5 years now. It definitely gets better each time.

peace
          "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

hmmmm...

when you rub your fingers in your ear, do you hear a rubbing noise?

what about, um...after you practice- sometimes do you feel hungry, but then sometimes you don't?

You should try splitting atomic particles apart. IF you can seperate atomic structures (I mean you've been at it a whole month now, this should be easy for you) then you are ready for the next Genuine Shaolin Chi Kung practice- that of One Finger Lifting Engorged Veiny Cock.

Send me some electrons and I'll fill you in.
            "Arhat, I am your father..."
            -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Arhat, you've got to stop with that new Qi Gong practice. It will affect your eyesight.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

only if you rub your eye with the special ointment....

ohhh...did he really say that, yes he did....
                "Arhat, I am your father..."
                -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Working...
                X