What is sex? - companion thread to negative ejaculation effects thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is sex? - companion thread to negative ejaculation effects thread

You know that big thread about is ejaculation harmful or depleting? I didn't wanna go back there cause it is like walking into a sewer.

The reason that people have such a hard time believing that ejaculation is depleting or harmful is because of the concept of sex they have. It is very common for people to think sex is inserting tab A into slot B. Then moving tab A in a vigorous way to produce friction between tab A and slot B, which then creates pleasurable sensations in tab A and slot B.

Is that how you think of sex? Two pieces of meat rubbing against each other? Like you could take a roast beef and a sirloin and rub them together and that is what sex is?

If that is what you think sex is, that is why you cannot understand why ejaculation can be harmful. How could rubbing a roast beef and a sirloin together be harmful? I agree with your conclusions, if that is how you view sex.

But sex is not like that so your conclusions are false. You are using wrong facts to reach your conclusion, so you will never get to the "right" conclusion. You need to fix your facts first.
    ------------------

If I talk all the time, people get resentful. It is human nature. Life is give and take by nature. So someone voluteer an opinion. What do you think sex is? Or how do you think sex works? Or how is the human body affected by sex?

This is a kung fu forums, so feel free to use kung fu terminology if you choose.

And yes. For the intelligent and alert of you, that sentence above is a clue.
Working...
X