Baguazhang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baguazhang

Are there any practitioners of Baguazhang (Pa Kua Chang) that frequent these pages? I see not a single reference to the art with the exception of PURE references.

dont think so, but if thats what youre looking for go to http://www.emptyflower.com/xingyiquan and the forum there - lots of internal MA people there

dave
    simple and natural is my method,
    true and sincere is my principle --Tse Sigung

Comment

Thank you Dave, I LOVE being given new URL's to check out. But, that site is Exclusively Xing Yi, & although I have no problems with the art or it's practitioners, I'm kind of interested in seeing the kinds of things that other Bagua People talk about. Most people that practice Any art are either too busy looking down their nose at other people, or they're Really un-educated about even the most basic techniques or principles like ma bu or 'Chang Chuan'. So, because a good friend advised me to check this site out (another one of those URL referrals )I'm here to stir the waters & see what might arise from their depths.
      Thanks again!

Comment

hi, the site is xingyi but also has some info on bagua as well... the forum caters for all internal MA as well as whatever else anyone talks about (MA related). there are a LOT of knoweledgeable people there who do things like Qin Na, Shuai Jiao, Qigong and other things too... as well as Xingyi and Bagua.

u should take a look around

As far as here, i dunno if any others have any experience in Bagua, mostly its Northern Shaolin and a few other bits and pieces others have done.

dave
        simple and natural is my method,
        true and sincere is my principle --Tse Sigung

Comment

Thanks again, sir. I'll have to look at the site For Real this time.

Comment

black taoist real shit yo
            "I'm like Tupac: Who can stop me?"

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X