对不起,我们还是不清楚你是谁。

我以为王师傅就是释行明。请你直接得告诉我们,好吧?

谢谢,阿弥陀佛!

Comment

王师傅 就是 释行明 , 释行明就是王新朋 .知道了吗?

Comment

Master Wang is Shi Xing Ming , Shi Xing Ming is Master Wang

Comment

但是你说你是王师傅。为什么你不说“我是王师傅还有我的释教的名字是释行明⠝ ? 我对不起,你是不是释行明 (王师傅) 还是 他的朋友,同学人,学生 ?

我以为你是王师傅。。。
            "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

我是 王师傅 释行明

Comment

师傅,阿弥陀佛!

我两年前见过你太太。其实我们是在网上认识的。他的用户名是 shixingrui (释行瑞?),还有英文名 tigerlily. 这个人是你太太,对不对?我觉得他是一个非常好心的人。

Comment

sorry, i meant to call her 她 and not 他!

too late to edit now, lol.

Comment

是的 认识你我很高兴

Comment

hello

Hi. I have been at Chan Wu for 11 days and I recommend this school. The training is all traditional old shaolin forms, so you don't learn any of the modern flashy styles. The school is out in the rural area, where you won't be distracted by very many taxis and buses. However it is very easy to get into the city. All you would need to do is walk right outside the village and wait for a taxi. The school is also kept much smaller than most schools and seems like a family. Right now there is forigeners and Chinese students training together. The Master speaks English and is good at teaching forigeners.

Comment

wow.so many people talk about .....
                        why people want to learn meditation?

Comment

good question.
                          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Don't you ever want to make your mind shut the hell up? I know I sure do from time to time. The only methods I know that can do that are meditation and alcohol consumption. I do too much of the later and have been trying to get away from that, or at least that's what I tell myself, so maybe a bit of sit and shut the hell up might help!
                            "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

chanwugongfu school

in 2008 the chanwugongfu school, must have the new teaching method, can let you learn chanwugongfu really really.
                              www.chanwugongfu.com
                              (0)13838312721

Comment

shi xing ming

Special correspondent zhang xiao: In view of under the new time, the new situation the Chinese Public security Armed police Fire prevention Army counter-terrorism place duty suddenly is day by day complex, is arduous, to further strengthen the officers and soldiers to perform duties security ability, 2008/2/month Guangxi Liuzhou public security armed police fire prevention crew invites shao lin shi xing ming to teach public security armed police fire prevention army officers and soldiers shao lin gong fu specially.http://img.blog.163.com/photo/LEB_gG...0477000318.jpg0 && image.height>0){if(image.width>=700){this.width=70 0;this.height=image.height*700/image.width;}}" border=0>

Comment

Working...
                                X