Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sha Lin Shi Xing Ming

Learn Kung Fu in the Shaolin Temple
    Learn Kung Fu in the real Shaolin Temple in China with Shaolin monk Wang Xin Peng. Call 661-472-1884 (USA) 0086 - -013838312721 (china)to find out how.

shaolinmonk_gongfu@hotmail.com

This website is your link to the Shaolin Temple in China. Yes, I mean THE Shaolin Temple... not a temple nearby or in another country, but the real, original Shaolin Temple in Henan, China.

Great News! Master Wang has been able to get a better deal with a hotel, so we have lowered the price to 3000 RMB (approx $475 USD)!!! That includes your hotel, food, and training for an entire month!

How is this possible? Let me tell you a brief story: Many years ago I (webmaster and kung fu Master David Woods) trained in the Northern Shaolin Academy in Jilin, China. There I studied under Shaolin Master Wang Xin Peng, a Shaolin monk. We got along great and he considered me to be a good student. We kept in touch over the years and now we are basically business partners. Master Wang's uncle was the late Shi De Qian, abbot of the Shaolin Temple. So now you see the connection?

Shaolin Master Wang is available to teach you now. One of the best things about learning from Master Wang is that he speaks English. You can stay in a hotel 5 minutes (walking) from the Shaolin Temple. Some days you will train in the hotel's training grounds, sometimes you will train in the beautiful Song mountain or other surrounding natural areas, and sometimes you will train within the Shaolin Temple itself. No matter where you are, you will be with one of the greatest fighting monks alive today, Shaolin Master Wang Xin Peng! Trust me, you will not be dissappointed!

Shaolin Master Wang will teach you from about 5:30 am until about 6:30 pm. After that you may continue to practice, learn Chinese culture and language, or just rest. You may learn weapons, qigong, taiji, and of course, Shaolin gongfu including weapons. Master Wang will teach you whatever you want.

Shaolin Master Han is also teaching with Master Wang, so you will have two instructors in Shaolin Kung Fu

shaolinmonk_gongfu@hotmail.com
    Master Wang : 0086 - ( 0 ) 13838312721
    www.traininshaolin.com

Comment

Working...
    X