tell your experience...2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tell your experience...2

I know I allready post this but I forget the emplacement so I put it here again:

shaolin_disciple_fei_hung

Hi, I know I post many message on this forum "shaolin gung fu school" I though it could be good to creat a section for you to speak about your experience, where you train and all these stuff. You see what I mean? good so lets begin!!!

OMITOFU

__________________________________________________ _____________________________
    doc

Why don't you start with you? Tell us about yourself.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________
    shaolin_disciple_fei_hung

Well, what to tell first. When I was 11, a guy began showing me a lot of violence movie. After a while I became adicted to violence, I was lafing when Arnold Schwarzeeger was killing a man with a pipe...But after I began watching more kung fu movie which show more the beauty of the art and the respect it learn. After this, I read many books on kung fu and I descover many things of it.

Rapidly I hated violance, and and was even some time mepresing people like I was before. When I was 14, I began to train kung fu, the school was told to be a shaolin school and probably one of the best of Europe, since they was trying to make believe us he was a shaolin monk. The style was taugh to be shaolin but I dont think it was.

At this school I was changing, my muscle was much more powerfull and I was very good in all these acrobatique stuff. But I dont had a very big knowledge in tao.Now I know more about shaolin, I dont think these tao was traditional, they look more like karate.

During these two years I spent their, my mind become much more humble, respectfull of life, and, I was aqieriing the shaolin philosphy. It is also because of all that I become a shaolin disciple in my mind, I was dreaming day and night of going at the shaolin temple, I even become sort of budhist...you see I was trying to but I didn't know much on budhisme.

After a while, a master told me of the authenticity of the school in which I was. After all these revelation (they were confirmed by many other things) I decide to train under this master, and I think I was correct. I was learning traditional things, ok it was not shaolin but northern tang lang but it was the best place to study in Belgium. I trained and still train there (at the mante Belge (belgium mantis)), I improved much more and I am studying there until I find a way to become disciple fo shaolin or of a shaolin monk in Henan.

It is impossible for me to explain how I love shaolin, I dont only mean the art but also the phylosophie, the training, all of it... I dont think they are many people have this love of shaolin li, I have, or at least not as much as me. I am trying to do, all I can and I will do all I can to go at the shaolin temple or at least a shaolin school under a shaolin monk in Henan.

Omitofu...just continue this subject
    martial way is mine, death one is yours
    call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one
Working...
X