Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how are Xin Yi and Shaolin Chang Hu Xin Yi related????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how are Xin Yi and Shaolin Chang Hu Xin Yi related????

Because on monday I injured my knee during sparring I spent a lot of time searching the web for information instead of training.

And one thing I was trying to figure out is how much Xin Yi and Shaolin Chang Hu Xin Yi resemble.
    I mean, they both have Xin Yi in their name so I wanted to know if they use the same principles. Or is the Shaolin version something completely diferent???

I found quite a lot of information on Xin Yi but nothing on Chang Hu Xin Yi except for sites that sell vcd/dvd but I am more interested in reading on concepts, theories, techniques,..... Can anyone inform me without wanting to sell me a dvd??

oh and I don't live in the states but I found a website www.wudanginternal.com and videos on youtube of a school that looks pretty decent http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=whatisyournameya

Not trying to promote anything but from my inexperienced xin yi opinion it looked ok

wow i was watching the 5 element linking vidoe they had its retarded..as in good.

In regards to your question about the differences between Xin Yi and Shaolin Chang Hu Xin Yi. My advice is to 1) experience it yourself because words are deceptive 2) remember all ice cream tastes the same. Chocolate, Vanilla, Phish Food, cherry garcia, etc. it's all ice cream. and it's all good in my opinion.
    "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

I like rum and raisins, and sometimes coco, and vanilla.... and chocolat too

Comment

Working...
      X