SYX Journal: December 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arhat
    Go easy on him Dogchow...he's only got one arm.
    Go easy on a guy who tore his arm off? In the middle of the winter? You gotta be kidding...

Or am i just thinking of the totally wrong guy?

Comment

I'm not really sure what you're saying huike. It's a bit difficult trying to understand what your message really is. But, I will suggest this. Read my latest Journals, in the Shaolin Journals section of this forum. You can find the thread here: http://x.russbo.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1243
      It might open your mind a bit, as to what my mind is thinking...
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

A FAKE FROM THE HOLY LAND
        Has anyone ever heard of this guy, his name is master /ali atiq al-atiq Address :al-jubail 31951 p . o . Box 17 kingdomom of saudi Arabia.

In 2001, Ali found a Gongfu master in Dengfeng by internet,and this master is muslin, and the master doesn’t understand English, the Muslim master introduced a interpreter to speak with Ali. and from then on he kept in contact with her by email and phone call. In 2002 ali came to visit the muslin Gongfu master named Sun Quanlin. as Ali is a Muslim form the holy land of Saudi Arabia, master Sun Quanlin took Ali as a follow Muslim brother and a very important guest, he went to greet Ali at airport personally, with interpreter, and some other students and coaches together, and Ali was treated with great respect.

During his stay in Dengfeng he claimed he was the god son of the princess of Saudi Arabia, and his father’s a millionaire, he is also very rich and is very famous in many countries. Ali told the Muslim master that he wants to invest in his school in Dengfeng, and he will invite him to Mekka to take part in the haj which one of the duties of muslins. While he was in Dengfeng, Master Sun Quanlin paid everything for him, like hotel and meals. And In the meanwhile he asked the interpreter to take him to meet the abbot of Shaolin Temple Shi Yong Xin, because he wants make a big donation to the temple and would like to invite the abbot to Saudi Arabia.

Ali Gongfu is so amazing he can throw fire balls from his tiger claws style

As time went on, everyone realized that he is liar and cheat.

1,he made a very big donation of only 300 USD to the abbot, which made the interpreter who introduced him so embarrassed, as she introduced Ali to the abbot as an important and wealthy person from the middle east and would like make big donation to Shaolin Temple.

2,Before he come, he rang the interpreter to hair a professional photographer to take pictures for him. When he came, he refused to hair the photographer and asked the interpreter to borrow a camera for him.

3,In the last day He did not pay for the interpreter’s work as he promised, he said he did not have enough cash, he will send her the money when he goes back to Saudi, the interpreter realized that Ali did not want to pay her for her work, so she ask him to pay for the hotel for two nights using his credit card instead of paying her for service, which is only one third of the payment. So he agreed and paid for two nights.

The next morning the interpreter went to check into the hotel and found that Ali had cancelled the room and left. The receptionist told her that the same day early morning Ali argued with the receptionist for about 1 hour to get the money back. Ali ran away like thief and had managed to use everyone while he was in Dengfeng. And we have not heard from him ever since.

4, When he gets back to Saudi he boosts to people about how he learned Gongfu at Shaolin Temple which is not true, he did not train for even 1 day at Shaolin Temple. He used the interpreter to introduce many monks to take photos with including the photo with the abbot. And use them to lie to people.

This fraud has appeared on Saudi news papers claiming that he will be the first Saudi to undergo training at the world’s famous Shaolin monastery. And will be the first generation master in the Middle East.

5, Also, when he was in Dengfeng, it was the time of fasting for the Muslim’s at that time, even the muslin Gongfu master Sun Quanlin was fasting, but ali would hide and eat in the day time.

Since he ran away, he has disappeared and whenever he met the interpreter online, he just ignores her and gets off line. And the Muslim Gongfu master still feels angry for been cheated by follow a “Muslim brother”. Ali is one of the many lying bastards that come to Shaolin Temple to use people, take many photos with monks and claim to be masters in there own countries.
        Attached Files

Comment

LOL.

Yongxin agreed to meet this guy.

Now THAT says a lot....
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
            Yongxin agreed to meet this guy.

Now THAT says a lot....

Doc,

The abbot assumed a big donation, so from his point of view its understandable.

As for our Muslim friend, he is not the first one and not the last one either...

Comment

My point exactly.

The big guy doesn't waste time with mere visitors. Not like Su Xi. Or the others.

russbo.com

Comment

the whole idea of Shaolin in Saudi Arabia dosent seem like it would go over very well to begin with.

but maybe thats just my imagination.

Comment

Shaolin wu gulun gongfu

hi everyone, i have come across something very interesting on the internet about real shaolin gongfu.

History and lineage of Wu Gulun Gongfu

Wu Gulun (Buddhist name Ji Qing) 1831 to 1914

Wu Gulun was a great master of Shaolin Gongfu of recent times. He entered the ShaolinTemple when he was five years old. His master was ZhanMo and he was given the Buddhist name of Ji Qing. At the beginning of the Qing dynasty the government outlawed the practice of Gongfu. The monks of Shaolin still kept training behind closed doors. Later, a general by the name of Ling Qing admired Shaolin Gongfu and he ordered the monks to demonstrate their secret skills. The monks were afraid of the general because martial arts were outlawed at that time. The monks left the Shaolin temple and some returned to a secular life. Master Ji Qing and his teacher ZhanMo also left the temple at that time. They retreated to a small temple called Shi Guo Si where ZhanMo taught Ji Qing the art of Xing Yi Ba, which is regarded as a high level skill. Ji Qing trained in many other Shaolin gongfu skills that included Qing Gong (light skill) Chi Gong (breath control). He developed Xing Yi Ba to the highest level and now he is regarded as the 1st generation master of this sect of Gongfu. At the ShaolinTemple the walls bear witness to the training of Ji Qing.

His picture can be seen on the wall paintings, the frescos, in the Guan Yin Hall at the
                  ShaolinTemple. He is the monk dressed in blue and in a Tui Shou posture. It is written in the old Shaolin manuals that Ji Qing was the last monk to fight his way out of the ShaolinTemple against the 18 temple guardians. Ji Qing left with some Shaolin manuals and returned to a secular life. In 1928 the ShaolinTemple was burned and almost all the manuals on Gongfu and Ch'an Buddhism destroyed. After the fire in 1928 the original Shaolin Gongfu was almost lost. Fortunately Master Ji Qing and some of his followers were able to retain their sect of gongfu which includes Xing Yi Ba, the highest level of Shaolin Gongfu; thus the true lineage of Shaolin Gongfu continues to this day. This sect of Gongfu is a closely guarded secret. Only a few people in these modern times know this kind of Gongfu. In Chinese history Ji Qing is well known as a hero for his good deeds and moral character.

Wu San Lin, 1875 to 1970, 2nd Generation Master

Wu San Lin was the second son of Wu Gulun and made a great contribution to Shaolin Gongfu. When Wu San Lin was young he began training Gongfu under his father Wu Gu Lun. He devoted his time and efforts to Ch'an Buddhism, Gongfu and medicine. He mastered many top skills of Shaolin Gongfu and reached the peak of Shaolin training. Much of the knowledge of the original Shaolin Gongfu was lost by the fire in 1928, so Wu San Lin was invited back to Shaolin temple to teach; he taught De Gen and about 40 other monks. Because of the limited time, he taught at ShaolinTemple only three years, he taught the basics of Shaolin Gongfu and a few movements of Xing Yi Ba. At present, most people who claim to be the successors of Shaolin Gongfu received some of their knowledge from Wu San Lin.

Wu San Lin decided to leave ShaolinTemple because he felt some dissatisfaction with the temple life. It was his father's wish that Wu San Lin could take back the original Shaolin culture back to Shaolin temple. Before Wu San Lin passed away, he entrusted his closest disciple Zhang Qing He, Buddhist name Xing Xin, with the task of carrying on with the Shaolin teaching and restoring it back to the Shaolin Temple .

In the 1960s, the general secretary of China 's martial arts association Li Tian Ji came to Shaolin temple to do research on top traditional Shaolin skills. At that time, Wu San Lin was in his late eighties, but he was invited back to ShaolinTemple to demonstrate his Xing Yi Ba, and he amazed everyone.

Zhang Qing He, 1931 to 2004, 3rd Generation Master

The disciple of Wu San Lin, Zhang Qing He, was 9 years old when his parents passed away, he was very poor and forced to beg on the streets. In his later years he met a famous monk from Shaolin temple by the name of Chun Qian. Chun Qian, a disciple of the famous monk Ji Huan, was accomplished in gongfu and medicine, and was also the Buddhist doctor at the ShaolinTemple. Because of the bad behaviour of one of the monks, Chun Qian left the Shaolin temple and lived in a branch temple called Jing Gang Si. Master Chun Qian took Zhang Qing He as his son and taught him all his knowledge about Shaolin Gongfu and medicine. He recommended that Zhang Qing He study with Wu San Lin. When he met Wu San Lin, he knew he had found the right master and continued to train very hard under his guidance. Zhang Qing He was trained by two great masters and became the 3rd generation master of Xing Yi Ba. He obeyed his master抯 command, and was a person of low profile and lived like a hermit. He devoted his whole life to preserve the real teachings about Gongfu and medicine and to develop it further. Master Zhang Qing He is well known in his hometown for his high morals and work in helping others. Master Zhang Qing He has developed his own medicine that has better results than normal medicine. He taught the secrets of real Shaolin Gongfu to Shi De Jian, who is a Buddhist monk from the ShaolinTemple and so the wish of Wu Gu Lun was fulfilled.

Shi De Jian, 4th Generation Master

De Jian started to learn gongfu when he was very young. He first studied the Tai Zu form of Gongfu in his hometown with a master named Guan Ya Po. Later he studied with Chen Jin Su the art of Long Xin Ba Gua, which attacks the vital points of the human body and also has healing properties. Chen Jin Su, when she was young, was a Buddhist nun in Yu Fo Si in Shanghai . She was also the 11th generation master of Long Xin Ba Gua Zhang. In the 1930s Chen Jin Su used to challenge people for a fight, so that she could test her Gongfu skills but no one was able to beat her. Chen Jin Su liked De Jian's moral character and passed on all her skills to him. Before he came to Shaolin, he learned Tai-Ji and Xin Yi with Quan Guang Xin, and learned Chen style Tai-Ji with Chen Zhao Pi. In 1989, he came to Shaolin to further his Gongfu training. He first learned with Yang Gui Wu and Qiao Hei Bao for many years, and then he met Zhang Qing He, the 3rd generation master of the orthodox Shaolin gongfu of Wu Gu Lun. In order to bring back the original Gongfu to Shaolin temple, De Jian became an official Buddhist monk under grandmaster Shi Su Xi in 1990. After studying hard for 15 years with his master Zhang Qing He, De Jian finally succeeded and became the 4th generation master of the Wu Gu Lun sect of Shaolin Gongfu.

Since De Jian became a Buddhist monk he lived in Ci Yun Tang, sometimes he lives in seclusion at San Huang Zhai, in the WestPark of the SongShanMountains. De Jian thinks it is his duty to preach Buddhism and help those in need. De Jian has donated all his money from curing people to renovate the temple on San Huang Zhai. De Jian is very soft hearted, and he is always very busy in helping people and giving advice on Buddhism. He believes that much value should be placed on the basic precepts of Buddhism and that these should be followed without seeking reward. My master is indeed a good example of a genuine Buddhist monk.

ALSO YOU CAN READ ABOUT MASTER DE JIAN AND ABOUT WUGULUN GONGFU IN KUNGFU TAICHI MAGAZINE MAY/JUNE ISSUE 2005

check out www.shaolindj.com
                  check out www.freewebs.com/wugulun/index.htm
                  check out www.shaolinwulgun.org
                  email address wugulun@hotmail.com

Last edited by syx; 04-25-2005, 11:09 PM.

Comment

I met a monk named Shi Xingdu when I went to Shaolin Temple. He befriended me, looked after me, paid for my bus tickets, bought me food, and let me sleep and eat where his diciples lived. Never would he accept ANY money from me. I would just write this off as coincidence but this monk also has a disciple in the UK and went there to help him start a school. I have seen his kung and heard his teaching. While he may have had sexual encounters (he is human) I find it hard to believe that he has cheated anyone. If anyone has further information you can reach me at gungfu_fighter aaaTTT Yahoo DoT Com. -TC

Comment

Hey SYX, just what is your point??...I mean really...who gives a shit?

Comment

Working...
                      X