Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honorary PhD for Yongxin

Deepthroat told me about this. I quote him/her:

and on 18th of August , in 2006, shaolin temple abbot, shiyongxin was rewards honory INTERNATIONAL PHILOSOPHER PHD by the American Sports College.

it's said that at the beginning of this year, the president of the college Dr.Thomas P.Rosandich visited shaolin temple, and made an appoint with yongxin, and was deeply moved by the extensive knowledge and profound scholarship of shaolin culture.so after back US, he suggested college Board of Directors and decided to honery youngxin as an international philosoper PHD of the collage, so rewards his contribution on protcting ,sucessing and exchanging of shaolin culture.
    You have to love it.

If you're curious about this sports college, as I was, here's some more information:

In 1976, Dr. Rosandich stepped down as UWM athletic director and relocated the Academy to Alabama, first to Mobile and then in 1986 to Daphne. Under the leadership of Dr. Rosandich, the Academy, America's only freestanding, graduate school of sport, has grown to become the largest graduate program in sport education, not only in the United States but also throughout the world. Students graduate in the sport disciplines of coaching, medicine, management and recreation management, at the Master of Sport Science level. In September 1990, the Academy began its doctoral program in Sport Management. For Dr. Rosandich, it has been the culmination of a lifetime of achievement in sport.
    Uh, that was from the American College of Rejuvenology.

Well, if you want to see how impressed I am, check out post number seven, in this most beloved thread: http://www.russbo.org/vb/showthread.php?t=2188

Nuff said.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

what exactly is 'rejuvenology'?
    Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

I wonder what DR thinks of this considering he runs some classes out of Daphne and Mobile. hahahaha get it DR.... Phd.....doc......hahaha

Well I have a doctorate too....I went to school for 6 years....
      "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

on my last trip to china i was also awarded an international philosoper PHD for my extensive knowledge and profound scholarship of american karate. it's common.
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
        X