• Show
Clear All

that is good advise thanks
    lil monk

Comment

Free info on Stretching here folks:

&Thomas Kurz's forum right here:

Comment

Hey Zachsan, just an interesting note, the rolling the joints exercises you mentioned from your Aikido experience I think may be very similar to the White Crane Chin'Na Soft and Hard Qigong wrist exercises... pretty cool...
        a true gongfu system must have the four major aspects of combat to be complete, "striking", "Kicking", Chin'na (joint-locking), and Shuai-Jiao (Wrestling)... in addition it must combine the internal with the external...

Comment

...bought one of those stupid cable stretchers – waste of money, guys. I hardly use it.
          lip- obviously you don't have a girlfriend...heh heh heh
          "Arhat, I am your father..."
          -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

lol

You still in Jammyland or what? Big op to da bredren, stay away from the choppers - a friend of mine is headin down there soon as soon as he has the money. Where's your club, Negril?

Checkin in for the week folks. Hope everyone's cool...

Went to the Golan Heights this week then went swiimin in the Kineret. Chillin, this climate makes a real nice change for me...

Docsta, how's your health...plateauing or still on the up and up?

And Chow, when you headin up here?

To all the rest of you peace and love, seeyas later...

Comment

Health is finally on the upswing. Mom survived her surgery really well. Things are starting to look up. I'm slowly starting my work outs again, also leaving for Asia soon.

I'll stay out of the bars if you stay off the buses. Deal? This way, both of us will live longer, lol...
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

Lipster- is it me or have taxis gotten cheaper here? makes busses seem less necessary...

Comment

Good to hear.

Deal. I haven't gone on any buses yet. Though you can't rule out buses entirely here otherwise you can't live here. Then you might as well never go into the town center or restaruants. Never know when or where the next one's coming from, so you just have to get on with it and keep your eyes open.

Chow, I wouldn't know, lol. My Ivrit could do with a little improvment, which it is slowly. So I always got ripped off when they realise they can take advantage. But I've learned how to deal with them now so I pay reasonable prices, but I don't think they've got considerably cheaper, perhaps you've had good luck...

Comment

yea...my first day was utterly embarrasing when i got to my friend's house and told him how much it cost me to get there...ugh...NEVER let them know you have dollars!

ive been using busses- not that often, but ive been on them. my littlest brother got here the other day and he swore up and down not to ride them.

dont worry, he will.

anyway thats enough about me on a flexibility thread.

1 more thing- lipster, i lost ur number, heh....also will you be making that venture to haifa?

Comment

Visit your local Sprots Massage Therapist and ask about AIS (Active Isolated Stretches). It's a light cardio workout and tremendous flexibility enhancer all wrapped into one!
                      Mike Evans
                      Medford, NY

Comment

Working...
                      X