shi heng xin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shi heng xin

who is shi heng xin? the one teaching in Austria (disci^ple of shi yan ming) or the guy from this site http://www.shaolinkungfutrainingcenter.com/index.htm
    martial way is mine, death one is yours
    call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

The guy from the site. I trained with him for 2 years.

Comment

why does yan ming disciple say he is call hi heng xin?
      call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

Shi Heng Xin

shaolin_disciple_fei_hung, Shi Heng Xin was with Shi Guolin for a while up in NY. Shi Heng Xin now runs his own school in the NYC area. I don't know of any other Heng Xin's accept for a few that had posted in the old discussion forum. I understand Shi Yan Ming has his own group of disciples in which he has given them buddhist names. You may want to try and read some of the site content first which would answer a lot of your questions.
        http://americanshaolinkungfu.org/3.html

Comment

I still dont understand, you see who is the guy teaching in Austria, a disciple of yan ming, he also have the monk name Shi heng xin...that is what I dont understand

Comment

Well judging by the pictures here I'd say he's prob. a deciple of Yan Ming.... Being he's white, and well this guy is chinese

Two people, same name, go figure...

Regards,

John Doe Jr.
            practice wu de

Comment

what's so difficult to understand?

both men have the same name. they're both disciples of "Yan's." One is with Guolin, and one with Yan Ming. It's pretty simple.
              "Arhat, I am your father..."
              -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

not difficult I know, I just didn't knew two monk can have the same name

Comment

ohhhhhhhhh you are talking about the shaolin wolf (well that's what I know him by)

www.shaolinwolf.com

Comment

ya, fropm shaolinwolf.com

Comment

Ya well Arhat said it. My mind went blank there for a minute. oops!

Comment

Originally posted by mortal
                        The guy from the site. I trained with him for 2 years.
                        Mortal: what was it like training there? I'm going to go check it out soon. Hard to tell in just one tryout class. Was the reason for you leaving a result from the training you received there (or anything else that might be relevant to a someone new)?

I'm trying to find a good traditional shaolin master to train under?

Comment

There training is very tough. He does basics over and over and over. If you are a beginning student Sifu Hengxin will give you a great kung fu base and good stances.

Comment

Thanks. Glad to know that I've chosen wisely. If find his classes to be more physically demanding than Yan Ming's, which is good in my view. He don't teach his students chin na, does he?

Comment

No chin na. Just forms practice and basics.

Comment

Working...
                              X