No announcement yet.

difference between shaolin monk and shaolin warrior monk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id be careful if i were you, those things can only make u look more and more like butterbean
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro
      whos knows where uwe is...to bad he isnt around more

hes the one ive always wanted to meet the most out of all of you.
      And, all these years, I thought people wanted to meet me.

Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

personality wise you and rich would probably be the best to chill/party with...

but im a martial artist, its all i really think about besides girls and hip hop. and uwe has more exp in shaolin then any of these so called shaolin monks and he could quite possibly pretty amazing or..maybe just average u never know!! years mean little in comparison to what happened in those years...but hes been in the game for awhile and he contributes good info...

u sound like youd be good to train with to

and mortal would be a good punching bag

im still hopeing tetsumaru visits me in summer, ive only met 1 russboer so far
        "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

*ding*

I "heard" my name. As it still stands I'll be coming around the east coast around the end of august...unless i get eaten by a shark or harpooned by government trained dolphin while in the keys. Or I could get into a horrible accident with all this constuction and the speed at which my car travels. OR I could go nuts by the end of July but dont worry unless i start posting pictures of me crapping in front of my dogs face and pissing in his dog bowl...OOOORRRR I could die from a blood clot reaching my heart because I'm practicing Iron palm "wrong". OROOOROROROOROr something less exciting and more likely will happen like me stapling my feet to the floor so i can't get myself into any trouble.....i got bugs
          "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

Be careful in the Keys. I wouldn't worry about the government trained dolphins man. Down there, you have to worry more about the half of the species that pees standing up.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

Why be so general? Beware the species that likes to pee standing up...in eachother's mouths.
              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Monk Jue Yuan is actually, according to Shaolin records from the Yuan dynasty / Southern Song, not way later in the Ming/early Qing dynasty, as someone posted earlier in this thread.

Comment

Very interesting information! Perfect just what I was looking for! My site: Know the iRich Bingo rules

Comment

Working...
                  X