Shi Guo Long. Mexican monk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shi Guo Long. Mexican monk?

Do somebody out there knows of Shi Guo Long. He is claiming to be a monk. He is Mexican. His master is Shi Sheng He.

He has a web page:

I am interested in join his school, but before I want to make sure his is not a fake.

Could some body help me?

Regards,

Hector Villarruel
    Hector Villarruel
    Guadalajara, Jalisco
    Mexico

Does he speak Chinese?

And, he is Mexican?

HMMMM....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Doc, do you know his master?

Shi Sheng He
      Hector Villarruel
      Guadalajara, Jalisco
      Mexico

Comment

Doc, another question.

Do you know Alina Gonzalez from Mexico?. She is going to bring Shi Yan Bin to Mexico.

She has a web page:

Web ICQ is a quick way to stay connected. Convert audio messages to text, use smart replies

Regards,
        Hector Villarruel
        Guadalajara, Jalisco
        Mexico

Comment

I know Alina. I also know that she is trying to bring a monk from China to Mexico.

My money's on her.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

Hey Hector, you understand Spanish right? Practicas en un escuela que se llama Cinco Animales? Quizas mi escuela esta conectado con el tuyo? Nosotros tenemos conexiones con "Shaolin de Mexico". Hay un escuela en Monterrey, por exemplo, que tiene conexiones con mi maestro en el Valle Imperial, California, E.E.U.U...

(Sorry for ranting in Spanish, Doc, heh heh heh...)
            a true gongfu system must have the four major aspects of combat to be complete, "striking", "Kicking", Chin'na (joint-locking), and Shuai-Jiao (Wrestling)... in addition it must combine the internal with the external...

Comment

Hi Doc!. I spoke with Alina by phone yesterday.

For what you say, i feel more secure. Thanks Doc!!. I invited her and Shi Yan Bin to stay at my home in Guadalajara in a hope to spread the art to this city.

And for the other guys ( www.shaolin.org.mx ), it is a shame of what they are doing. It looked real.

Thanks again Doc and please if you know of another monk staying here in Mexico, if will be great to know.

Regards,
              Hector Villarruel
              Guadalajara, Jalisco
              Mexico

Comment

Hi Meattosser.!!!!

I know Sifu Adrian Teyechea from Shaolin de Mexico. I studied for one year in his school. I got to come back to my city because of job problems. Rigth know i am training with Sifu Guadalupe Balderrama the Five Animals.

Great to know someone from my style!!. What´s the name of the school you are training at?.

( By the way, you spanish is great!!. I hope to write as good as you but with einglish )

Regards,
                Hector Villarruel
                Guadalajara, Jalisco
                Mexico

Comment

Hey man, thanks for the compliments! My school is in El Centro, California (that's about a 15 mile drive from Mexicali), our school used to be called "Tigre Negro" back when it used to be in Heber; a few years back they had changed the name to "Shaolin USA". My sifu is Jesus Nunez. He studied under Grandmaster Miguel and Master Cisneros, I think.

By the way, when you were training at Shaolin De Mexico, did you know a student there named Saul? He's a pretty cool guy, he had come here to El Centro for a while to help out our school and also Master Severiano Torres' school in Mexicali. He had gone back to Monterrey a little less than a year ago.
                  a true gongfu system must have the four major aspects of combat to be complete, "striking", "Kicking", Chin'na (joint-locking), and Shuai-Jiao (Wrestling)... in addition it must combine the internal with the external...

Comment

I should meet Saul, but I am not good to remember names. All the students I meet at Shaolin de Mexico were very cool guys. And it is good to hear that Sifu Adrian Teyechea is making links with others schools.

Do you know what is happening now with the organization of our style?. I thougt that Grandmaster Miguel was the one who will become the head after the dead of GM Ralph Shun. Is GM Miguel still working at FBI ?

Regards,
                    Hector Villarruel
                    Guadalajara, Jalisco
                    Mexico

Comment

Hmmm, well, I'm not quite sure about GM Miguel becoming the head of the organization. Probably will be. Also, as far as I know, he isn't working at the FBI, I'm pretty sure he's still working at the INS (Immigration and Naturalization Services). By the way, have you ever thought of maybe visiting Doc's school in Las Vegas? I'm gonna try to get some money collected and make a 2-3 day trip over there or somethin'... as soon as I get some more money, haha...

Comment

Hi Meat!.

You are rigth, GM Miguel is working in Inmigration. And yes, I would like to visit Doc school, but just think that if it is dificult for you, imagine for me, living here in Jalisco. But you can do it.

Here in Mexico Alina is going to bring Shi Yan Bin to Mexico. I want my son and me be students of him ( if he accept us ). I always wanted to learn from a monk : ) like GM Ark Y. Wong.

By the way Meat, how many years do you have studing Five Animals?. And, have you seen these web pages?:

You can do it Meat, you have more Monks concentration there at US than me here in Mexico. Train with them.

Regards,
                        Hector Villarruel
                        Guadalajara, Jalisco
                        Mexico

Comment

Hey, man thanks for the websites. I didn't know our schools even had a website, haha. Good luck with your training with Shi Yan Bin. By the way, I have about 1 and a half years practicing 5 animales/5 familias.

Comment

ISN'T THE MEXICAN XING HONG'S TEACHER?

Comment

Don`t know. But he says his teacher is Shi Sheng He.
                              That is what he says in his page:

Hector Villarruel
                              Guadalajara, Jalisco
                              Mexico

Comment

Working...
                              X