No announcement yet.

Shi Yongxin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a book somewhere in the tons and tons of stuff from the last docstore shipment that has a young Yongxin on the cover.

Gotta dig that one up...
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

I've been told my more than a few people that he was posed for most of those shots that pop up in books.

Also he got winded very quickly when he was younger, so he often bowed out of training.
      "Arhat, I am your father..."
      -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Originally posted by arhat
        I've been told my more than a few people that he was posed for most of those shots that pop up in books.

Also he got winded very quickly when he was younger, so he often bowed out of training.
        I'm getting winded just looking at him.

Hell, I get winded just sitting around... LOL.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

that quote was from some guy at the asian film forum not me, by the way
          "I'm like Tupac: Who can stop me?"

Comment

When will yong xin stop being abbot?
            martial way is mine, death one is yours
            call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

I expect Yongxin to be around a very long time. He has most certainly created one hell of a niche for himself. One hell of a niche.

Impressive.

russbo.com

Comment

normally, a abbot is like a king or a pope? just untill his death?
                martial way is mine, death one is yours
                call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

An abbot is, what an abbot is. Normally, he is considered the head, spiritual, and managerial leader of a monastery.

Different abbots, however, have created different responsibilities, and have therefore, taken different actions.

russbo.com

Comment

hmm...i take it this YongXin guy is not very popular here?

yea i dont really know exactly what to think about the guy, but as far as ive seen theres good and theres bad...though most of the "good" when i think about it is usually something he says to defend himself.

are ppl under the general impression that he is after money? fame? whats the thing? im still trying to form my opinion about this guy...seems like he'd have to do a lot less if he were just after money...or at this point fame (or infamy, anyway)

Comment

There's another thread on Yongxin at this time, which has more information. It's called "Abbocy", and I can't remember where it is. But, it's a good one.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                      X