No announcement yet.

alcohol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously Daode!!! As our bodies age and accumulate different considerations, we need to review how we maintain them.

On arthritis though: if we consider what that fluidic constituancy does for our joint fluids and how and in what quality they receive nourishment for repair, it certainly is a market..............

shame they're so small is all !

I said myself sanshedan is definately some potent shit and certainly not something a person wants to f*ck around with ( like so many other things in life) without a certain amount of information of their own.

You and many others here know Daodejing , that I'm yet to be formally qualified in tcm btw , and you also know personally from your relevant email / pm enquiries and advice requests, that immediate studies and research aside, as an exciting part of my life yet to play, I am definately, conciously and happily planning on holing up somewhere post cruiseship security contract / Japan stint for Hatsumi sensei chill break lessonry and Doc house Thai stop ( and maybe even after a 3 mth shaolin village rehash with Decheng for some jiujianbian sets (if he'll have me for them) , and some local taiji / qigong under songshan ( for a deep as igh of relief before continuing ) ) ) , my dual tcm / western med quals are almost as high on my list as meditation ( and chan interperetations ) and martial freshness training and conditioning and so on.

It's all a part of understanding life to me and I have no intention ( nor have for years ) of not gathering more info on it and doing what I can to share and use some of it better. Even as a 14 + yrd exprienced qigong practioner / teacher and so forth, and being qualified yourself, I'm happy to admit that I definately appreciate all the input and enquiry or objectiveness I get off you . A huge candid cheers from me and stay on it.

Chat soon

BL
    Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 04-19-2005, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by flamestep
      3 snake juice? wtf? ill stick with tequila and mealworms. i could just imagine the acid reflux i would get from that.

id rather liquify some liver and shoot it up into my veins.

The reflux thingis a really good reason to not self medicate ! The idea is that the dose is only adequate to restore the ph of what's already there. If you're experiencing relfux or whatever, you ****ed up!

Btw : Doa De Jing............. Considering how with all your your qualificatins and supposed advanced plamsa knowledge, you came to lil ol me for private advice running your freaking business forte , and then proceed to run me down here like you know a bunch of things of benifit I don't , you are officially pissing me off!!! Earn your own rep and $$$ and don't bother to mesage me again mmmkkk. I told you trust no-one!

cheers

BL

cheers
      Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 04-23-2005, 02:06 AM.

Comment

You and many others here know Daodejing , that I'm yet to be formally qualified in tcm btw , and you also know personally from your relevant email / pm enquiries and advice requests, that immediate studies and research aside, as an exciting part of my life yet to play, I am definately, conciously and happily planning on holing up somewhere post cruiseship security contract / Japan stint for Hatsumi sensei chill break lessonry and Doc house Thai stop ( and maybe even after a 3 mth shaolin village rehash with Decheng for some jiujianbian sets (if he'll have me for them) , and some local taiji / qigong under songshan ( for a deep as igh of relief before continuing ) ) ) , my dual tcm / western med quals are almost as high on my list as meditation ( and chan interperetations ) and martial freshness training and conditioning and so on.
        This is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery confusing.
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

BL, I never asked you for advice, I simply offered an example some pretty freaky shit going on with a patient when you publicly wrote off all possession cases as being clear cut psych patients. I also informed you that in the story in question, the patient belonged to one of my girl friends, and it was not specifically my patient. When you offered your advice in turn, I listened to it, and considered it valuable, even though it was irrevelant at the time.

I'm not entirely sure why you're pissed, I simply told you the same things I would tell anyone who's taking a potentially dangerous nutritional supplement. Do your homework. If you already did your homework, great, but remain careful.

Is something else going on with you that I should know about? Is everything ok in your personal life?
          Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Yes !! everything is lovely....... thank you!!

I dunno why you contacted me about it anyway only to write off my logic and professionalism anyway . Lucky I just don't care ha!

Back to alchol though: I was into my medical encyclopedia the other day or three for as lomg, and I came across some pertainent stuff.

Apparently, blood serum is made up of mainly albumin ( comming from protein). It colours our blood and dictates our immunity.

Apparently as far as the blood serum goes ( constitued of mostly albumin) , when you add cool water (in what I all a solution A) : that albumin disloves and the blood becomes thicker as lthat plasma permeats the blood fluids and lymphocytes simultaeneously cogagulate ( dense lumps of toxin sucking plasmic nodules) leaving the reaming fliud thinner.

In reverse though, when you add alchol and respective heat from that alcohol ( as in interblodual diathermal treatment ) the blood thickens as the plasma disolves into the blood ( viva catabolism) and the albumin coagulates leaving remaing blood fluid thinner , allowing max potential for the flush with cold sweet senna infusion or dry fibre plus cold fluid.

As it turns out, it also seems apparent from the international phd complided med encyclopedic guides , that carbs ( being esasentialy sugar in basic nature) leaves poen potential for sugar and yeast fed increase of a multitude of serious and not so viral and bacterial activations ( being prime wet hot bredding grounds for both ) and so another reason to optimise health utiliising the protein catabolic lifestyle.

What it comes to here folkjs, is that I 'll do and have my best to show you another side to the ignorant coin you hold. Take it or leave, but just don't say weren't told.

Thank f*ck I don't need approval !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers

BL

Comment

hey hey, let's take some deep breaths people. this is a thread about alcohol. show some respect!

Comment

Originally posted by daodejing
                BL, I never asked you for advice, I simply offered an example some pretty freaky shit going on with a patient when you publicly wrote off all possession cases as being clear cut psych patients. I also informed you that in the story in question, the patient belonged to one of my girl friends, and it was not specifically my patient. When you offered your advice in turn, I listened to it, and considered it valuable, even though it was irrevelant at the time.

I'm not entirely sure why you're pissed, I simply told you the same things I would tell anyone who's taking a potentially dangerous nutritional supplement. Do your homework. If you already did your homework, great, but remain careful.

Is something else going on with you that I should know about? Is everything ok in your personal life?

I'd hardly call pms "public domain" and you did ask me for advice on how to deal with her. Despite standing by my position asnd telling you an educated professional opinion from many related fields, I'm not going into it any further here though because it's inappropriate. But next time you approach a person for advice , you may want to consider that before publicly undermining their abilty to give it.

Don't particularly care though , so back to the discussion :

I had another look at some notes last night and I'mnot sure if this belongs here on the "pleasantly plump" thread, but being they're imo somewhat related, and that I've already touched on the catabolism method to health, it's going here.

As we all know, vit b is essential to metabolise your carbohydrates. The higher the carb intake ( as opposed to higher protein intake as in catabolistic prescription) , the higher vit b intake necc to asnoblise what you consume. Because alot of our toxins are also ingested via carb consumption, and once you notice that vit bs ( mainly compisitionally associated with sugars and yeats - obvious prime bnreeding ground for bacteria / infections and viral activations , more so being wet ) the increased risks of disease interim and after to the anabolism including dimished quality of life from either related risks or in lack of sufficient b's , complications associated with blockages and defiencies etc, should be obvious.
                At the end of the day, choice is still individual right, but that's the science, so use it as you choose.

cheers

Bl

Comment

Daodejing,

yah, actually I am challenging you. You contacted me fore advicve on this and now it's keeping me up . I do believe you deserve some respect though and might prefer to continue via pms. Sorry Daode, but demons are just not real ( not even qigoing ones) anywhere except a persons mind, and unless you want to tell me more about them to alloow me to be better informed on where you're comming from, it's not something you're ever ever going to hear me concede to.

cheers

B

Comment

yeah come on DDJ, demons are obviously not real. people can however live for years without eating. everyone knows that.

Comment

See this is this the one major problem with text based as opposed to speech based communication, the difficulty with expressing tone. I'm pretty sure I never asked you for advice on the matter, but maybe I'm wrong and after hearing you're firm disagreement maybe I said "well if that's the case what would you do?"

But frankly I dont know. I don't have a copy of my original message. If you could pm it back to me that'd be great love.

I'm also not sure why you think I'm trying to undermine your credibility. If I have a question regarding the biochemistry of nutrition, you're the first person I'm going to ask. Sure, I have my doubts about your dietary advice, but only because of this:

You live a very unique life, from what you present, you train your ass off, therefore your nutritional needs and abilities to process them are very very different from most people on this mayhem of a site. Your diet may be perfect for you, but it's not perfect for everybody. NO DIET IS PERFECT FOR EVERYONE. We're all unique and for the most part so are our nutritional needs. The only broad dietary reccomendation one can make is that we all need meat, vegetables, and fiber in varying amounts depending on your personal metabolism.

If i'm initially leery of a no carb diet its because I see patients all the time who've ****ed themselves up by inducing ketoacidosis to lose weight.

So that's that. I love ya baby, and I'm not sure why you're pissed.

And on a side note, it's irrevelant whether demons exist only in peoples mind or in a reality external of the human mind. Either way they're real and have to be dealt with from time to time.
                      Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

i really should know better than to involve myself in this mess, but...

no, **** it, i know better.

Comment

Working...
                        X