Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You really are a funny guy! - Ray Liotta, Good fellas

Comment

Vaccaria seeds. Got more information on those?

And, if you look up fibromyalgia, it's a tough disease to treat. With many pathopsychological associations.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

The article, I saw of him, he had a grey beard.
        "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

yup, my girlfriend's mom has it. and she seems to love describing it in detail during dinner conversation.

Comment

Doc, I've read a few studies on the efficacy of vaccaria seeds placed on ear points for pain releif in specific syndromes, I'll rummage through my closet and see if I can find hard copies of any of them.... depends whether or not I still have the notebook from a class I took two years ago.

But as far sticking things onto the ears, semen vaccaria are the standard, at least in california. Occasionaly gold balls are used for tonifying points.
            Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Vaccaria semen and gold balls?

Not in my ears.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

lol
                "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

did another search on the guy for fun. wow, who would have guessed, he has a product line to go along with his theories, including these two little magnets you strap onto your palms.

only 67 bucks. also, he mentions on the site that, once you've listened to all his CDs, read all his books and attended all his seminars (for free, i'm sure), you can take his course that he doesn't teach to anyone else - that's right, the course that teaches you how to have eternal youth. "Call Tony to see if you qualify."

Originally posted by daodejing
                  So no, the guy isn't a total quack.
                  Last edited by zachsan; 10-20-2004, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Hmmm. Well he's sounding duckier and duckier as the days go on.

This is right up there with that fellow who will teach you FOR FREE how to build your own immortality rings.

Personally i think this "eternal youth" is a bit overrated. Several of the legendary chinese "immortals" died before reaching their 500th birthday. And they had grey hair too.

I'll buy his youth seminar after he passes the age of 140.

Don't trust anyone under the age of 120 who says they'll teach you to be immortal.
                    Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Hmm, the people who are live the longest seems to be the okinaweens

Comment

OkinawEEns?

I like it. Really like it.

russbo.com

Comment

I'm 260 years old, what'll ya give me for my secrets....

Oh, wait, it's only 26... feels longer though.

I'll still sell you guys sh!t though.
                          practice wu de

Comment

haha, well, my policy is, don't trust anyone who says they'll teach you how to be immortal, and don't trust anyone who says they're over 120 years old. close enough i suppose.

Comment

Working...
                            X