Cheyenne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheyenne

This is by way of an apology to Cheyenne. She knows what for - had to apologise publicy so that my shame is complete...

SORRY CHEYE!

And we all wish her better as she hasn't been very well lately.

Stay healthy...
    Attached Files

Your shame is not complete.

Not until we know what your transgression was.

Let it out. On your knees boy and beg our forgiveness. Fess up.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

LOL, yeah lippy... whacha do this time. Be careful, I've pizzed her off a few times too, and her rath can be deadly.

practice wu de

Comment

Come to think of it, I haven't heard from her lately either.

Guess I'm back in the dog house.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

I'll tell you if Doc loans me the ferrari...

Comment

Lippy,

Never mind!
            I hope you gonna keep your promise anyway.
            Oh, but I’m aghast at your offer to “sell” our little secret for an old Ferrari…boy, you should ask him for the Porsche, it’s newer and better. The Ferrari is for the older generation to assist their virility, you don’t need that.

Doccie,

The only reason why you didn’t hear from me was because I was sick. So, no you are not back in the dog house.
            But I don’t remember having heard from you all the time either…

Many thanks to all those who’ve send supporting emails to me over the past few weeks, and of course to the russbo god for his distant healing chi transmission (no freakin cloud here either)…
            Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

Comment

The Ferrari is for the older generation to assist their virility, you don’t need that.

Excuse me?

With my social life, who needs virility?

Oh, and I hate to say it, but I don't think Lippy is man enough to handle a Ferrari at his tender young age. Nor a Porsche.

I've got a Jeep he can sit in, shift the gears, and go "Vroom, vroom" for a while though.

russbo.com

Comment

Doc,

Sorry to let you down, but I wasn’t talking about you!
                The older generation I’m talking about is by far older than you, but if you insist to belong to them…

Oh, and I hate to say it, but I don't think Lippy is man enough to handle a Ferrari at his tender young age. Nor a Porsche.

Don’t be so frightfully realistic! Let the boy go on dreaming.
                Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

Comment

Doc, I've already got Arhat to deal with pretty soon - just because you're both heavy mother****ers it seems you don't seem overly concerned with the prospect of dealing with the scourge that is me. Well let me tell you something mister, you don't want me coming down there to sort out your ageing, decrepit ass once and for all...

Any more cracks like that and I shall pass the curse of 'Never holding on To a Car for more Than a Year Without it Getting Stolen by some Young ****' over to Las Vegas. I can do it. I'm practically a god now.

And I've driven a Porsche. A good friend of mine goes through several different cars a month - many of them real beauties - so I get to check out most of them, which is why I want the Ferrari. Never driven one of those...

I love my cars. At least the ones that don't disappear when I'm sleeping.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Now she's mad at me because I didn't notice she was gone.

Oh, we men are of such mortal fallible substance. Unable to improve our lot with the opposite sex regardless of how we lay prostate before them, desirous of forgiveness, understanding, and sex.

I shall go into the backyard amidst all the dog ****, remove my clothing, and self flagellate until my back is bloody and raw. And I shall sincerely pray to the various gods that control the female mind, for outright forgiveness.

SORRY CHEYE!

Sniff. I won't do it again....

russbo.com

Comment

just because you're both heavy mother****ers it seems you don't seem overly concerned with the prospect of dealing with the scourge that is me
                      Heavy mother****ers? Didn't notice this before. Was too emotionally overwhelmed about the Cheye issue. I'm just barely getting over it now.

Bring it on little man. You better see Arhat first, so we can both get a chance at you.

russbo.com

Comment

one thing is for sure, you will never borrow my car, no matter how you might plead...speaking of cars, maybe we could road trip out to Vegas...De Cheng, if he's anything like Yan Ming, will LOVE my D90. "Lots of CHI!!!!"

We can climb over things with it.
                        "Arhat, I am your father..."
                        -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Working...
                        X