Chinese New Year celebration in Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese New Year celebration in Las Vegas

Shi De Cheng and Shi Xing Wei will be performing at the New Year's celebration this Saturday, Jan 31, at around 3 PM.

Of course, the big bald guy will be strolling around, checking out the little Chinese cuties.

Kevin, Steve, Rick and the Tonyernator will be there too.

Kevin can't check out little Chinese cuties no mo though. The wifey poo won't have any of that.

Come on down and look for us. In Chinatown. In Las Vegas.

Which, by the way, is one block long. On Spring Mountain.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Hi doc,

How are you ? You seem to be in very good physical condition !!

Can you put some pictures for the buddies, they cannot live in Las vegas ?!!

Thank you very much (I'm polite so I think I have a chance to obtain what I asked !! )

Comment

I ain't dead yet. I'm getting better...

I'm in miserable physical condition right now, after a year of miserable health and lots of whacky afflictions.

And, we'll have video of this celebration on the site soon. Stay tuned. It was interesting.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Doc, do you practice qigong on a regular basis?
        Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

And by regular I mean daily. If the answer is no I have some excercises to recommend you. You should really try to take better care of your body if you'd like to be around much longer. But then we all could stand to take better care of our bodies. (ok so I found myself drinking 40's of olde english at a Pink's chilidog stand on friday night, I too could stand to take better care of my body) )
          Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Working...
          X