Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally Joined Guolin's school

Finally Joined Guolin's school

I finally joined the shaolin overseas headquarters. I look forward to the hard training there.

Amithaba

Ted is offline Registered Member: no custom title Registered Member
    Glad to hear you signed up. Its a great workout and you'll meet some real nice people. Did Guolin Shifu ever bring over another monk? The last time I was there he was going through all the INS paperwork. Good luck with your training. How did your legs feel after your first class?
    -Ted

PM me if you want to talk offline.

Hey Ted,

Shifu did bring over the other monk, I haven't asked his name yet. He is teaching the kids, beginner, and intermediate classes. The training is unbelievable. I have some experience in Shaolin kungfu but I've been slacking off for a while so right after class I was really sore. Also there are 2 other monks at the temple there besides Guolin and the new monk, you have any idea who they are?

Good luck, train hard, and have fun
    practice wu de

Hey thanx Shaolinstylee.
    Amithaba

Premier-

Like I've said, I haven't been to the temple in quite a few years so I'm sure a lot has changed. Guolin Shifu always had other monks there performing/assisting with buddhist services. When you say there are a few other monks there, your not referring to Justin and Jamel as monks right? Anyway good luck with your training and hopefully I'll get back there soon.

-Ted

Hey Ted,

Ah ok I wasn't quite sure if they were other monks from Shaolin and no I wasn't referring to Justin and Jamal. They both have their own schools I believe. Where are you now Ted?
    Amithaba

Been real busy with work and family stuff. I just havent had the time to continue my training. I'll get back to it someday when things settle down.

Ah I understand. I look forward to training with you someday.
    Amithaba

everything is different now.

congratulations.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast