No announcement yet.

Ejaculation: Negative Effects on Internal Energy Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As for the high population of China, which is not 6 billion (that's the population of the planet) but more like 4 billion...
    LOL... that would be interesting. From what I hear it's pretty bad as it is, and that's with only 1.3 or so bil. A lot, but not 66% of humanity.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll forgive our skepticism as to your identity, Zhao Yun. You seem to be the only one to give any credence to Happeh's theories and you suddenly appear one or two days after he's banned to Hell. But know we know you couldn't be, since you seem to be an alright guy (even though you're wrong).

Comment

• I frankly couldn't care less about your people's paranoias and suspicions. That's your problem, not mine.

As for being wrong, that's an interesting way of putting things, since I don't know what I could possibly be wrong about. Certainly not my personal experiences that's for sure! And well, considering I didn't mention anything in any of these posts that I don't know for a fact, perhaps you can be a little bit clearer before you blanket your doubts upon me. Of course, I really couldn't care less what you think, but if you seem to be so sure I'm wrong about something, I'm just curious about what.

I just think it's interesting that I write 2-3 pages of posts and all I get in response is some lame discussion questioning who I am as a person. I know who I am, do you know who you are? Try speaking to me on topic, otherwise I'll just leave the forum. I didn't come here to debate or argue about bullshit. I came here to strike up an interesting dialogue, and frankly thus far I'm a little skeptical about the value of bothering to communicate with people who do nothing but judge, rather than try to communicate.

Comment

• Some people thought that you were Happeh, returning to the forum in a different persona. I was contacted about this a day or two ago, when I was out of town, and not really able to play with the identifying the IP addresses. I've since informed the interested people here that the IP addresses are different, and therefore, you're not who some initially thought you were.

Happeh was an interesting individual. If you read his posts, you'll see why. He stirred up some interesting conversation to say the least. Don't be insulted by the confusion. I think it's been put to rest.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

• Alright Doc. Out of respect for you, the proprietor of the forums I'll give everyone here the benefit of the doubt. (Get it, the benefit of the doubt).

Now if anyone wants to re-read my comments, and relate to the cotnent, rather than scrutinizing it for the personality behind the content, I would be most obliged.

Comment

• I don't know if anyone thinks you're Happeh anymore, but if there's any doubt left -- consider how Happeh's anger grew exponentially at our rejection of his gospels...so much so that in just about every post, he was insulting us and went so far as to hunt down older posts of ours and criticise us there. Why would he come back just to play nice?

In addition, I agree. You seem more balanced than Happeh.
            Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

• I think that when people get angry because the beliefs they hold are rejected, it is simply a sign that they are not acting harmoniously with the world around them. I believe that for harmony, there are a few universal rules. One of those rules is acceptance of others. If I choose to believe something, it's my own personal belief, and it is disharmonious to not accept that others have different beliefs.

In my opinion, I believe that everyone is at their own level of spiritual progression, and whatever it is they believe in is simply a reflection of where they are on their road towards enlightenment. Someone can't force someone else to believe in something; they can only present themselves, and act as a guide to where they are if others choose to follow. I tend to think that's how martial arts instruction works. The masters have a belief in their own abilities, and the student chooses to follow the path illuminated by their instructor until they too posess those abilities. It's clear that this Happeh person is upset that his own personal beliefs, which he holds so close to him, were disregarded or scrunitized, I guess, by the people on this forum. It must have been quite a performance if everyone was so quick to jump down my throat the minute I hopped into the conversation. Frankly, I'm a little upset that he was banned. I should have liked having some dialogue with the guy, and I wanted to know what he thought of my commentary on that rush hour scene. I took a look at the happehtheory.com site, and I must say it looks a little like the ravings of a mad man. I mean, some of the things he had to say seemed quite accurate observations, particularly that thing he said about tai chi, but to overly scrutinize pictures seems a little silly to me. Maybe he's a martial artist who works in the advertising agency, and applies five element theory into photography to sell soft drinks.

In any event (you may notice I like using phrases like frankly, and in any event. I'll get over it. It's the 'in thing' this week), I do feel that I have a lot of cool opinions, information, and beliefs that I'm willing to share, but I just want to get one thing clear. I am not interested in starting arguments, and I don't appreciate flames. If you disagree with something I say, that's fine. Everything, and I mean everything, should always be taken skeptically, and reflected upon ones own personal experience. I also think that everything should be looked upon as having some degree of disinformation present within it. I have a lot of paradigm shifting stuff that I'm willing to dialogue, but I don't want anyone at any time to think I'm trying to impress my beliefs upon others. If no one wants to hear what I have to say about something, tell me, and I won't share. It's as simple as that.

Comment

• that's a cool perspective, zhaoyun, in my opinion. my apologies for confusing u with happeh. if you look at the dialogues with him on the forum, u can probably see how that happened. your untimely emergence was very "fishy," to say the least.

seemed quite accurate observations
                i agree with u. some of the opinions held by happeh are right on(although i'd never admit it to him), but others, well, they're just to funny to ignore. when gongli功力 is lik&# 101;ned to a "tail," i& #116;'s just  plain st&#11 7;pid, not&# 32;to menti&#111 ;n his ot&#1 04;er rants,& #32;even if &#105 ; recogniz&#1 01; what he&# 39;s gettin g at.  hi& #115; remark&#115 ; on taic&#104 ;i aren't&#32 ;bad eith&#10 1;r.  

glad to &#115 ;ee your &#1 10;ot too se nsitive -&#4 5; otherwi& #115;e it's e asy to g&#101 ;t your "&#11 2;anties i&# 110; a bunch" ar& #111;und here&#4 6;  just a&#11 5;k tets an&# 100; bl...�
                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• Well...... This is the first and only forum i've ever been on and,,,,, DAMN ! I didn't know things could get so intense. I mean, people getting banished and all. I mean, I knew Happah was a little wild in his belifes but to go so far as to search old forums to dig up stuff to use against people. That's just too much. I barely have enough time to get on here and get cought up with the posts from the last time I was on here, but to have time to do all that. Seriously ! After workin all day, talkin a minute with my friends and practicing or exercising a bit I seriously only have an hour or two to get on my computer at all. How do some of you people do it ? Unless you have jobs where your on the computer anyway, how do you find time ? And to practice gong fu, or any martial art to the extent that some of you clame to.... Anyway. I'll leave all that alone.

I wanted to get back on the point and pose a question toward Zhao Yun or any others.

Somewhere in this topic it was said, to see chi loss, look your physical reaction after ejaculation, you won't be able to stand straight, your eyes will be sunken in, your hands will be hot and or heavy.

So began to pay attention. You see, I belive in chi, but belive only a few masters had the ability to sense, develope, and manipulate it in the ways most people claim to. A Shaolin monk often demonstrates his mastery of chi gong by breaking bricks with his hands or his head, etc. However, you never hear that he has spent the past 5 to 10 years smacking his head with a brick. Anyone can do this. The human body has the ability to do just that, adapt to any givin situation. So I don't belive this is chi just like I don't belive most people talking about chi really truly know what there talking about.

O.K. That's only my opinion. I do also belive in chi in other situation, but, the topic,,, my question.

I ejaculate and look at my body. I'm still standing straight, my eyes are still the same as before, my hands don't feel hot or heavy. I even stoped all sexual activity (I didn't bust one) for a week and a half and felt no difference in the amount of energy I had. I was still exercising every day. I have even gone out and practiced gong fu directly after ejaculation and nothing, no difference.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not someone who hasn't studied chi. I own an acupucture book by Yang Jwing Ming (sorry if I got his name wrong) and have been into martial arts since young. I even meditate from time to time and atempt to lead my chi through the central vessal. But I don't feel the loss of energy after ejaculation and don't see any physical effects on my body after the fact. I even devoted the majority of a Sat. morning to see these suposed effects. I ejaculated 7 times that day and watched for effects. Nothing. I still ran a mile that evening and was no more winded than normal.

So,,, What's Up ??? Don't give me some, "you must have an enormous storage of jing energy", or "you must be taking in large amounts of qi from other sources". I'm just a normal person. But I am facinated by the theory of chi / qi. I do belive in the possible loss of jing energy through ejaculation. But I also belive in a reaction to every action. So if there is a serious loss of energy, in every man, through that action, well, I would like to see the proof. Why don't I feel weak even after 7 times in one day ? Why don't my hands feel hot and or heavy ?

And, as far as the whole energy vampire thing, if I could really pull energy from someone while having sex with them I would def. be a master of chi gong. No doubt. Which would also mean I would have the ability to use the dim mak, or use chi gong to heal cancer. If someone did have that ability why wouldn't they use it to help people ? And if they did, and they had a success rate at all, don't you think they would be, at least a little famous. I do belive some people had, and I emphasize "HAD", this level of chi gong, but that was a long time ago. If there are masters of that level these days, you wouldn't just happen to run accross them at your local martial art school or these same people would already be stupid famous. And, I say again, if these masters do exist and teach in your local martial art school, or anywhere besides the moutains of China, Japan, Korea, then they must be awfully selfish to have that ability and not use it to help people.
                  But that's my opinion about the energy vampire thing. Crazy Taoism... Not that it didn't and doesn't exist, it's just Wild man, Wild !!!

p.s. Did anyone ever read "Spirit, Energy and Vitality. The Taoist Sourcebook" published by Shambala ? It was damn interesting and has some great Taoist stories in it. A couple on just this subject. In one, a Taoist who had been practicing this "vampirism" eventually died and when he did he spilled silver blood.
                  Good Stuff...
                  "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

• Well...... This is the first and only forum i've ever been on and,,,,, DAMN ! I didn't know things could get so intense. I mean, people getting banished and all. I mean, I knew Happah was a little wild in his belifes but to go so far as to search old forums to dig up stuff to use against people. That's just too much. I barely have enough time to get on here and get cought up with the posts from the last time I was on here, but to have time to do all that. Seriously ! After workin all day, talkin a minute with my friends and practicing or exercising a bit I seriously only have an hour or two to get on my computer at all. How do some of you people do it ? Unless you have jobs where your on the computer anyway, how do you find time ? And to practice gong fu, or any martial art to the extent that some of you clame to.... Anyway. I'll leave all that alone.

I wanted to get back on the point and pose a question toward Zhao Yun or any others.

Somewhere in this topic it was said, to see chi loss, look your physical reaction after ejaculation, you won't be able to stand straight, your eyes will be sunken in, your hands will be hot and or heavy.

So began to pay attention. You see, I belive in chi, but belive only a few masters had the ability to sense, develope, and manipulate it in the ways most people claim to. A Shaolin monk often demonstrates his mastery of chi gong by breaking bricks with his hands or his head, etc. However, you never hear that he has spent the past 5 to 10 years smacking his head with a brick. Anyone can do this. The human body has the ability to do just that, adapt to any givin situation. So I don't belive this is chi just like I don't belive most people talking about chi really truly know what there talking about.

O.K. That's only my opinion. I do also belive in chi in other situation, but, the topic,,, my question.

I ejaculate and look at my body. I'm still standing straight, my eyes are still the same as before, my hands don't feel hot or heavy. I even stoped all sexual activity (I didn't bust one) for a week and a half and felt no difference in the amount of energy I had. I was still exercising every day. I have even gone out and practiced gong fu directly after ejaculation and nothing, no difference.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not someone who hasn't studied chi. I own an acupucture book by Yang Jwing Ming (sorry if I got his name wrong) and have been into martial arts since young. I even meditate from time to time and atempt to lead my chi through the central vessal. But I don't feel the loss of energy after ejaculation and don't see any physical effects on my body after the fact. I even devoted the majority of a Sat. morning to see these suposed effects. I ejaculated 7 times that day and watched for effects. Nothing. I still ran a mile that evening and was no more winded than normal.

So,,, What's Up ??? Don't give me some, "you must have an enormous storage of jing energy", or "you must be taking in large amounts of qi from other sources". I'm just a normal person. But I am facinated by the theory of chi / qi. I do belive in the possible loss of jing energy through ejaculation. But I also belive in a reaction to every action. So if there is a serious loss of energy, in every man, through that action, well, I would like to see the proof. Why don't I feel weak even after 7 times in one day ? Why don't my hands feel hot and or heavy ?

And, as far as the whole energy vampire thing, if I could really pull energy from someone while having sex with them I would def. be a master of chi gong. No doubt. Which would also mean I would have the ability to use the dim mak, or use chi gong to heal cancer. If someone did have that ability why wouldn't they use it to help people ? And if they did, and they had a success rate at all, don't you think they would be, at least a little famous. I do belive some people had, and I emphasize "HAD", this level of chi gong, but that was a long time ago. If there are masters of that level these days, you wouldn't just happen to run accross them at your local martial art school or these same people would already be stupid famous. And, I say again, if these masters do exist and teach in your local martial art school, or anywhere besides the moutains of China, Japan, Korea, then they must be awfully selfish to have that ability and not use it to help people.
                    But that's my opinion about the energy vampire thing. Crazy Taoism... Not that it didn't and doesn't exist, it's just Wild man, Wild !!!

p.s. Did anyone ever read "Spirit, Energy and Vitality. The Taoist Sourcebook" published by Shambala ? It was damn interesting and has some great Taoist stories in it. A couple on just this subject. In one, a Taoist who had been practicing this "vampirism" eventually died and when he did he spilled silver blood.
                    Good Stuff...

Comment

• Head Chi Kung is archaic. It takes away 20 years of your life, and is pretty unnecessary. No one these days really needs to be able to take an iron pole to the head.

Ejaculating definitely 100% lessens the amount of chi you have. You might not be able to sense it, but I do. It is a blatant absolute noticeable energy loss. However, the energy loss is only present in males. Men emit massive quantities of energy into the universe when they ejaculate, vs women who absorb energy into their bodies. You and others may not be able to sense the difference in energy, but it is still quite there. I notice that for about 3 days my levels of chi are lessened and impacted.

"Why don't I feel weak even after 7 times in one day ? Why don't my hands feel hot and or heavy ? "

I don't know. How you sense your own chi is something inherently personal to you. Feeling and hot and heavy and thick is indicative of the presence of chi. If you can't feel chi, consult your own martial arts master, if you have one. I can't answer that question for you. However I can tell you that Running, and exercising are all examples of external chi, whereas the energy lost from ejaculation is primarily internal. Unless you have daily practiced internal energy exercises for months to years, or you are innately spiritually advanced, you probably wouldn't have much of an awareness of your internal energy.

"And, as far as the whole energy vampire thing, if I could really pull energy from someone while having sex with them I would def. be a master of chi gong. No doubt. Which would also mean I would have the ability to use the dim mak, or use chi gong to heal cancer. If someone did have that ability why wouldn't they use it to help people ? And if they did, and they had a success rate at all, don't you think they would be, at least a little famous."

Not at all. The ability to feel energy, and take energy from others or give energy to others isn't as rare as one would think. It only seems rare if you yourself aren't proficient in doing it. I'm 26 years old, I first started being able to feel the energy of other people, regardless of where they are in relation to myself, when I was 22. So for about 4 years it's been commonplace for me. I've dated 2 girls who had the same affinity for sensitivity and I certainly explored a lot of energy work with them, but both of them reported that I was more powerful than they were. I just attribute that to the fact that I'm male, and practice martial arts, whereas they did not. The simple ability to emit and absorb energy is quite different from mastering the intricacies of energy flow or affecting the energy in others to cause specific non sexual results. Death Touch is something that is not only hard to do, but won't be taught to you unless yo uprove yourself in a million other ways first. Healing cancer with energy would probably also be extremely difficult. In order to cause physical changes in someone simply through energy alone, the amount of energy required would be massive. It's certainly possible to help cure a common cold or a headache with energy, but cancerous cells is something quite different altogether.

So that's that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zhao Yun
                        Head Chi Kung is archaic.
                        So is most kung fu but we still do it.

Originally posted by Zhao Yun
                        Ejaculating definitely 100% lessens the amount of chi you have. You might not be able to sense it, but I do. It is a blatant absolute noticeable energy loss. However, the energy loss is only present in males. Men emit massive quantities of energy into the universe when they ejaculate, vs women who absorb energy into their bodies. You and others may not be able to sense the difference in energy, but it is still quite there. I notice that for about 3 days my levels of chi are lessened and impacted.
                        Um 100%? are you sure? I definately feel super f'd up after too much sex. I notice I'm a little spacey..I'm cold...i get a stomache ache but its not in my stomache...and i feel lethargic. I don't feel 100% chi loss.
                        "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

• OK... I agree that I'm not inherently proficient at sensing internal energy, though I do belive it exists and had tried on numerous occasions to sense it. But the "energy vamp" thing I still have my doubts about. I thought about this last night, you say that girls only recieve or drain men of their energy (for the most part). But what a girl thats really into you ? I mean, while your getting down she's really clinging on to you, pleasing you, loving you. Especialy if theres feeling involved. Does a couple who are both really into each other not constantly switch off between giving and recieving durring the act ?
                          I was with a girl last night, thats why I was thinking of this, and that's totaly how it felt. It was as if, if internal energy is involved, I pour myself (energy included) into her, but then she would turn around (not literaly) and do the same back to me.
                          And then there's the female orgasm, and explosion of energy is happening there most def. !!! Right ?!?! So if the man puts his energy into her as she builds toward climax and then Boom, she explodes and gives it all back and maybe more... Yes ? No? What do you think ?

Now if it's just sex, and she's just trying to get her's, well, that's another story. I think the Taoist masters of old had much more of this situations going on. They had to be wealthy to support a gang of hoe's to follow them around and bone whenever they felt like praticing "energy work". A there again, these Taoist masters were not busting (unless they f**ked up) and they WERE sucking the energy from their young cutties. Their entire mission to the sex was to build up more jing energy, not lose it. So why risk it if all women do is suck energy and not give ????

HaHaHa, I just realized I said all women suck energy ! Sorry girls... ; P

Comment

• Originally posted by baiwanxi

There are many variables involved here. The amount of physical reaction that you are going to notice immediately is going to depend on the amount of time you spend masturbating.

If you masturbate for 5 minutes, then you will probably not see radical changes to the body. You are not physically stressing your body that much. If you masturbate for some time, say hours, that is when a person will almost always notice a changed posture and sunken eyes.

The sunken eyes and changed posture will become more noticeable as you age. When you are young, you are like a nuclear reactor if you are healthy. You can abuse yourself to the point of death and still have energy to spare. At some point though age will catch up with you. Then is when you will notice the changes right away after sexual activity.

Originally posted by baiwanxi
                            I admire your dedication to scientific experiment.

It is so difficult to get things across in a paragraph or so. You could view sex as using the Yin part of your body. Before sex you were sort of balanced between Yin and Yang. If you masturbated 7 times, you made yourself very Yang.

The Yin part of your body is the part that is sensitive. You have crushed it or used it up masturbating. That contributes to your not noticing any changes. It is sort of like your change sensors were broken by all the masturbation, so you are unable to notice any changes.

That is a really sloppy 1 paragraph explanation. Don't take that as cast in concrete accurate fact.

This paragraph sounds more challenging than the one above. I will answer it in the same vein.

I don't think you have the necessary observation skills, sensitivity or knowledge to accurately asses the changes to your body. You need someone with knowledge and observational skills to watch you and tell you what it is you should be noticing.

Invite me over. We will do a pre masturbation check list of the condition of your body. As you wank it, I will point out the changes to your body as they occur. After you're done, we will complete a post masturbation checklist. Then maybe we can watch a couple of movies or something to kill a few hours while your body slowly leaves the sexually excited state. After those movies, we will do another post masturbation checklist.

If you are a human being, and you are masturbating for more than a few minutes, your body will show changes. I want to reiterate again that if sex for you is 5 minutes, you may not notice the effects that are discussed in this thread.

And, as far as the whole energy vampire thing, if I could really pull energy from someone while having sex with them I would def. be a master of chi gong. No doubt. Which would also mean I would have the ability to use the dim mak, or use chi gong to heal cancer.
                            Your thinking is really confused. I can see what you are trying to say, but the way you say it makes me think that the ideas are making you a little crazy.

If you have chi, you may or may not have some abilities. If you gain chi, you are not automatically going to go around curing cancer or using dim mak. I don't even want to talk about why because it is silly and will just confuse things. Let's stick to the idea of energy vampires.

Energy Vampires exist. This subject is a strong one for me because I really do not like these people. They are thieves. They are taking something that does not belong to them. Something that a person has to work very hard to gain.
                            These people are completely selfish and completely amoral. They believe that other people are cattle for them to feed on.

The purposeful energy vampires above are not to be confused with people who are unaware of what they do or who they are. A person can be an energy sucker and not realize it. They are still thieves doing the wrong thing, but philosophically it is hard to blame them or be angry with them. They honestly do not know what it is they are doing.

Comment

• Funny stuff with the "masterbation checklist" ! THat would be great if you could buy one of those at your local Staples, Office Depot, 'er uh, sex store. I'd love to see just what a "masterbation checklist" would consist of.....

As far as the vamp thing, I must be totaly incapable of feeling energy loss ! Internal, that is. Especially reffering to sex. Sometimes I even feel more energized after sex !
                              In addition I had a friend who had studied Ba Gua for 15 years or so and had supposedly learned how to drain energy from his opponent without touching them. He tried to do this to me on more than one occasion with no result ! Each time I would stand totally relaxed. He would do his thing, hold his hand out like he was Luke Skywalker using the "force" on me. After I was to hold out my arm (the one he was concentrating on) at a 90% angle and he would push it down. I was supposed to resist and if what he did worked I wouldn't be able to. My arm would simply drop at his lightest touch. BUT,,,, it never worked.

Now I know the vamp thing goes deeper than that and would be, theoretically, done with much less effort, but I don't know about it. I likened it to the "dim mak" (don't know what it is in pu tong hua) or curing cancer because, based on my experience with qi, if someone knew enough about taking and giving energy then he would be able to feel the stagnation or flow of energy in other individuals. If he/she could actually pull the energy from one being and into him/herself then, I believe, he could manipulate the energy in that other individual, which from what I understand is exactly what happens when a person is curing illness through use of qi gong.

I can't believe, for a second, that a person can perform varpirism and not be able to manipulate qi in others as well as himself. That is exactly what this idea of vampirism is ! If you believe you CAN do it, but you CAN'T perform any health oriented energy work on others than, sorry to say, but I think your full of it. You've told you mind that you can do these things and your mind is believing it !

Again, if you could manipulate other peoples energy and energy flows then you could remove the stagnation/ blockages of energy in yourself and others thus helping to cure illnesses such as cancer. And if you COULD actually do this then you wouldn't be far from understanding how to stop a persons heart or burst an internal organ thus resulting in death of yourself or the other individual,,, the Dim Mak !

That's why I said it.....

So,, why am I wrong ? Make me a believer !

Like I have already made clear, my ability to feel energy is pretty weak. But I feel that I have a decent knowlage of how things would work if I could sense that energy.

So I really don't mean to sound like an ass, as I might come off sounding. I really am curious to know more about what people believe on this subject. I REALLY DO think most people who believe they have this ability are just telling themselves what they want to hear ! The few who could actually do this are dead or up in the mountains where we would never hear of them. Not even on the net !!!!!

Comment

• Invite me over. We will do a pre masturbation check list of the condition of your body. As you wank it, I will point out the changes to your body as they occur.
                                Oh shit. Now I get it.

Going back to Chicken's analogy from another thread about the street corner vs. the Internet forum: At the street corner -- in Philly at least -- this is about where the conversation would get violent.

Comment

Working...
                                X