No announcement yet.

Ejaculation: Negative Effects on Internal Energy Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By the way his homepage is now entitled "Happeh Theory Nude Site".

Comment

• Gonna have to make him a member or the russboteam.

They don't get any more classic than this.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by baiwanxi
        Funny stuff with the "masterbation checklist" ! THat would be great if you could buy one of those at your local Staples, Office Depot, 'er uh, sex store. I'd love to see just what a "masterbation checklist" would consist of.....
        I already wrote one up. It is in my book if you want to buy it. Go to my website. The book is titled "Masturbation will make you blind and crippled", and it costs around $20.

Originally posted by baiwanxi
        So I really don't mean to sound like an ass, as I might come off sounding. I really am curious to know more about what people believe on this subject. I REALLY DO think most people who believe they have this ability are just telling themselves what they want to hear ! The few who could actually do this are dead or up in the mountains where we would never hear of them. Not even on the net !!!!!
        You thinking is extremely chaotic. You will have to find someone else willing to subject themselves to it to answer your questions.

Or you could slow down, think more clearly, and see if you can get some clarity onto the written page.

Comment

• Originally posted by doc
          Gonna have to make him a member or the russboteam.

They don't get any more classic than this.
          To late for that. I already read where you said I posted like a baby. So I had to school you again.

Comment

• Chaotic ??? I thought I wrote out my opinions of the whole "vamp" thing pretty simple and straight forward.

I mean, sexual vampirism or energy vampirism isn't exacty a "normal" activity that most people are aware of and practice. I mean, it's not like you go into work on Monday and say, "Hey Joe, what'd ya get into this weekend ?" (Joe's reply) "Oh, you know, watched some football, drank some beers, vamped some energy out of a few unsuspecting people at the bus stop. You know, the ususal..." (other guys reply) "Oh, yeah.. I vamped some energy out of my girl this weekend ! I'm feelin pretty good today. Gotta full tank of Jing energy ! You know how it is." (Joe) "Yeah yeah yeah... Just an average weekend".

So, please excuse my thought for sounding too chaotic when someone tells me that they are aware of and practice "vampirism" and I believe it's all in their heads. Or when I think that "if" someone had that ability they would be able to do much more with energy work than just drain it from someone.

I'm willing to believe otherwise, but I need someone to explain more for me to understand just how someone might be able to drain energy from some poor shmo on the street or his girlfriend in bed, but not be able to cure a headache, backache, or help a bruise heal faster. I know that's a bit different from curing cancer or making their heart stop, but I feel it falls on the same line.

I just want some enlightenment. I don't see the chaos in my thoughts.....
            "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

• Originally posted by baiwanxi

I mean, sexual vampirism or energy vampirism isn't exacty a "normal" activity that most people are aware of and practice.
              What you mean is that for you, energy vampirism is not exactly a normal activity.

It is really amazing how grown adults think their world view is held by everyone around them. Seriously, for all you know, everyone but you might know about energy vampirism. You are the dinner, so they never tell you about it.

I mean, it's not like you go into work on Monday and say, "Hey Joe, what'd ya get into this weekend ?" (Joe's reply) "Oh, you know, watched some football, drank some beers, vamped some energy out of a few unsuspecting people at the bus stop. You know, the ususal..." (other guys reply) "Oh, yeah.. I vamped some energy out of my girl this weekend ! I'm feelin pretty good today. Gotta full tank of Jing energy ! You know how it is." (Joe) "Yeah yeah yeah... Just an average weekend".
              Listen to what you are saying. You are hitting the nail right on the head, but because of your sarcasm you miss the point.

Would a person sucking the energy out of others go around talking about it? No. Of course not, for the same reason a pickpocket or a burglar does not go around talking about their crimes.

I'm willing to believe otherwise, but I need someone to explain more for me to understand just how someone might be able to drain energy from some poor shmo on the street or his girlfriend in bed, but not be able to cure a headache, backache, or help a bruise heal faster. I know that's a bit different from curing cancer or making their heart stop, but I feel it falls on the same line.

I just want some enlightenment. I don't see the chaos in my thoughts.....
              That is a weird statement. Firstly, why does energy sucking mean that a person must be able to heal?

Are vampires depicted as healing people? I never saw that. Vampires hurt people and that is all they do.

Energy sucking and giving someone a heart attack are related. Why should I bother talking about it? Someone will start talking about how they don't like the way I spell, instead of sticking to the subject.

Comment

Working...
              X