No announcement yet.

Ejaculation: Negative Effects on Internal Energy Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though.

Well, it's not that I want to understand women. I don't really care all that much. They make themselves difficult.

Fa Hui, what do you know about ejaculation, having been a monk and all.
    Well, I know how hard it is to resist having one; especially if you already know what it's like to have one.

In my first 3 or 4 months after ordaining, I began to dreams about sex and women so much that I thought I was gonna insane. Not to mention the fact that there was this really attractive 20 yr old French nun that seemed to like to talk to me. That didn't make it any easier.

Damn French.

But I persisted with my meditation and kept trying to understand my own desires. Eventually the sexual desire calmed and the French nun realized it's not a good thing for monks and nuns to flirt; even in a subtle way. In anycase, I learned two valuable lessons here: one is that celibacy in your twenties is very difficult and for some damn near impossible; and two, French women are far more dangerous then their American counterparts.

That's the moral.

And I'm sticking to it.

For now at least.
    "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though.
      Now, that's a quote.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Interesting, hmm, well, I have noticed when I concentrated on breathing sexual desires become lessoned. I'm saving myself till marriage. The thing is you also have std's such as AIDs around, and that's can't be good for the chi. You may want to look into Double your dating series. I get his newsletters, and they have some interesting concepts on the subject. Also, I read men's health which has some articles about it.

Just curious is there anyway, to generate more energy for both partners? I suppose concentrating on a woman leaves less time for martial arts. Also, I have heard, that once the guy dies, the woman is usually follows suit.
        http://www.blogger.com/profile/16155538

Comment

Men's Health magazine is ****. Same crap every month. If you need dating advice, you're at the right place. The gang here know all.

Just don't ask me, unless you really want to get into trouble...
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Hey man, nothing wrong with being a virgin. I have no business with a woman, right now when I don't make enough to support myself. I simply like to be well researched. Anyway, I drink alot of water. though.

Like the old saying, if you want a friend get a dog. Also, i've believe it said people with pets live longer. Not for the same reasons though.

I was wondering would massaging each other help? Is it the chemical release or the exercise that does it. If it's the exercise then massage could help do the same thing.

Comment

I have to ask - what kind of women do you guys encounter?

Neither I nor any of my (female) friends would be put off someone because they had been a monk - quite the opposite! Women aren't that different to men, there are ignorant ones and there are ones who want to find someone who can challenge them and introduce them to new things, mentally and spiritually (and physically!)

Noticed this review in Amazon of a book called The Tao of Health, Sex and Longevity. I don't think she was in favour of conserving jing.....

"For those in search of anything and for those who will believe anything, this is the book for you. The diet and exercise advice are consistent, by and large, with what all of us have heard before, with the exception of recommendations for the eating of undercooked red meat and poultry. The advice on a man retaining his fluids ruined what had been a wonderful relationship between me and my boyfriend. He belives most self-help books and bought into the fluid retention without question. The whole notion of retaining a man's fluids to enhance their health and longevity is reckless and clearly a roadmap to ruin an otherwise great relationship. The book is filled with utter nonsense and should be read by those who are able to think for themselves so that they do not ruin relationships. It would be interesting to hear from those in the medical community as it relates to the book's advice because the advice is not backed up by studies or research."

Comment

You don't retain your health by "retaining your fluids", nor will you live very long if you continue to eat undercooked poultry.

I'm strictly amazed at the **** that is published. And, more amazed by a society that doesn't question, and just believes what they read. Because it's in print.

russbo.com

Comment

Usually it was the massaging that would get me in trouble in the first place.

agreenknight, I once told myself that I would wait till marriage, but that lasted a whole five minutes.

Yeah, you have to be careful with some of these qigong books, because a lot of them are just a bunch of bull****. Best thing is to find others who write about stuff that try to include Western scientific knowledge within it.
                  "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

My experience is with woman, is that I talk to them, then a few months later they have a boyfriend. This is what happens with the young ladies I meet at church anyway. I tell you what, it's there loss. Obviousily I must not be attractive enough. When I find woman on the internet and tell them I'm scizophrenic, well I don't hear from them again. I'm not to cocky funny, more satiristic kind of hummor, or impressionic.

Well, I tell you, I understand. That's why I'm careful, about where I go. It's also for very practical reasons, right now I'm living with my parents and going to college. Most men meet woman at parties which I rarely go to. Once I'm out of college, and have my own care, well it will be easier to get my own place. Then I might be ready to get married.

You know what's interesting I remember a bible verse that mentions making love to a harlot, and it says that's letting your strength to go others. Hmm..
                    Last edited by agreenknight; 06-11-2004, 04:40 PM.

Comment

So........... just to clarify here. The conservation of seminal fluids does not mean abstinence from the sexual act, unless you're a buddhist monk. Some older daoist texts reccommend that a man have as much sex as possible but that instead of ejaculation he uses the energy generated by the practice to transform the jing he would have lost into qi, to guide that qi up the chong mai to nourish the shen, and to refine the shen emptiness. Some say this is the quickest method to enlightenment. It's not that you can't ejaculate ever, but that you should only ejaculate in one or two out of every ten sexual encounters. Some of the ancients said that the key to longevity for a man was to have sex with as many young woman as he possibly could without ejaculating, at least ten a day. Others say the method to enlightenment involves monagamy and a cultivated spiritual and sex relationship with one's wife. I tend to agree with the latter training method, though I'm not opposed to the former training method.

It has been said that it takes seven years to know a womans body, another seven years to comprehend her mind, and seven more beyond that fathom her shen.

Choosing abstinence while you're in a relationship with a woman is just kind of silly in my opinion. However, abstaining for 45 or 100 days while you're single and doing a qigong practice such as the yi jin jing can be very helpful.
                      Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

that's funny. for me, it seems to be that i can understand her body in 30 seconds, and understand her mind in, well, never.

shen... does that mean understanding her period? cuz i don't even want to go there.

Comment

Well, I'm not in a relationship, so... I want to take things slowly, get to know the person. By the way, thing with polygomy how would one support so many wives? Generally, in America, it is not an accepted practice. How much time do you want to spend on women, anyway? Very few woman can keep there end of the conversation up with me.

Comment

yeah, the wives here want more money and more time, so in america, not only is in frowned upon, but it's not practical. some mormons have managed it, though.

i think it's a shame, really. women accuse us of being afraid to marry them - well, i'm sure we'd be a lot less hesitant to marry if they weren't so exclusive about the whole marriage thing.

Comment

I have heard it said that whom you marry is the biggest decision in your life. It's not that i'm opposed to sex in general, it's that I believe it should be till after marriage that is engaged in. My father told me it's all fun and games till someone get's pregnant.

Thing is do you want to have sex with that many woman. Are they worth your time? Aren't there other activities that can be just as worth your time.

I was thinking, my grandmother lived a pretty ripe old age, atleast in america 70. She gardened alot.

I know alot of old scouters that keep doing scouting into old age. I think it's because they have purpose, and keep themselves busy. Also being with younger people helps to keep them young.

Comment

Heard somewhere the more you ejaculate, the more fertile your sperm gets (it also helps avoid prostate cancer)...so...shouldn't it be the more you ejaculate the better ur jing will be?

Omg I just like to hear the word "jing" .... omg its so funny.

ps : This was the conclusion of a recent medical study...I'll try to find it on the net if you want.

Comment

Working...
                                X