Yongxin returns! Sans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yongxin returns! Sans...

March 21st, in coordination with the "Shaolin Temple San Francisco", whatever that is, brings Yongxin and his troupe of performing monks, for a one evening demonstration in SF. It's going to be a short trip for these guys; Yongxin allegedly is visiting some politico in San Francisco for a few reasons, one of which has to do with the creation of an official Shaolin Temple training center. More details as they come.

But, more interestingly, is, the allegations that two of Shaolin's grandmasters, (the white ones), won't be visiting....

Hmmmmm.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Well, thats an intersting tid-bit... it will also be interesting to see who shows up.
    practice wu de

Comment

From the AP wire:

Former Assembly Speaker Herb Wesson, D-Culver City, kicks Zhang Xiao Ju betweent the legs during a demonstration performed by Buddhist monks at the Capitol in Sacramento, Calif., Monday, March 22, 2004. In their first visit to the United States, a group of Shaolin martial artists from SongShan, China demonstrated acrobatic flips and shows of strength among other things. With the monks urging him on, Wesson made several kicks to the monk who showed no emotion. (AP Photo/Rich Pedroncelli)
      Attached Files
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Gene has posted a little on this as well....

He's workin' on an article for it too I think, so I wouldn't expect too much content in the mean time.
        practice wu de

Comment

Doc did I miss the shaolin monks in SF because if I did not tell me soon because I live really close to SF it's just over the brige.
          lil monk

Comment

Working...
          X