WHAT WOMEN WANT IN MEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working on it, Doc.

And I never buy them drinks; church services must be different in America.

Comment

RJ, RULE #1. You always buy them a drink. (If they're cute). That's how you keep them around.

Shows them that you care...
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

LOL! Must be some kinda fundamentalist church you go to, Doc.

Comment

Ah! Now I know why. You're right, Doc you do have to shell out. At night the place is busy and they won't give you the time of day unless you're showing some green. But during the day the place is dead except for a few old guys (that look dead); if you're under 50 they'll sit & talk to you forever even if you want them to leave they still sit and natter away. I don't work normal hours so the odd time I'm in these places any more is just after they've opened.

Comment

RJ, don't matter where you are, church, or where ever, it just don't matter.

You always have to "shell out".

In one way or another.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

I was just talking about church, and since I'm not looking for anything or trying to get anything I don't shell out. But yes if you want something you gotta give.

Comment

RJ, you ALWAYS have to shell out, in one way or another, when it comes to women.

Always.

You know that man.

russbo.com

Comment

prostitution, so i have been told, is apparently cheaper in the long run.

did i just say that?

Comment

It's all prostitution. In one way or another. Women and men. We're all whores, to some degree, in our own ways.

And yes, you did just say that.

russbo.com

Comment

What women want in men

This is a question, where we probably will never find an answer reflecting the general opinion, as it’s a very complex and also a very personal issue. So all I can do is to tell you what I personally want in a man.

When we look back at the earlier generations we can see, that the roles of women and men were well-defined. Women stood at home, to keep the house and to parent the children. Men went to work to earn a living. Women tend to be more obeisant and less demanding. They competed their work at home, which by the way wasn’t as comfortable and easy as it use to be nowadays, without any complaining. The man was the absolute king at home. Women used to be proud when their husbands looked all spick and span. So everything that women did served the only purpose to suit their husbands. And nothing happened or had been done without the men’s consent.
                      Nowadays, only staying at home and keeping the house or parenting the children doesn’t fully satisfy the women. The sexual equality has brought the opportunity to study, to have a job and to arrange their life how ever they please, to the women. They don’t want to ask for approval anymore. This newly gained freedom was surely enriching the women’s life, but it also entailed a few problems.

The disposition of the roles isn’t as clear anymore as it used to be. Women got obstreperous and rebelled against their subordinated position. I think that was the time, when men started asking what women want in them, as they probably didn’t see and understand the effects of this evolution.

As their position as a tycoon was lost, some men tried, and still do, to get this role back by using their physical superiority. Gross ill-treatments are a daily agenda item for some people. But is this the best way to get along with each other? Is it really important to have a master and a servant in a household? Isn’t it possible that both are playing these roles, that both are the master and the servant at the same time?
                      Isn’t the usage of physical superiority against someone weaker a sign of weakness of character?
                      In my opinion it is not important for a man to understand a woman and vice versa. Women and men tend to be so different from their actions and their ways of thinking, that it’s probably not possible to understand each other. The key is to complement one another.

I think that some important features have been lost over this evolution as well. Features like: trustfulness, loyalty, respect and openness. Aren’t they the basis for all relationship?

So what do I want in a man?
                      Well, I want a man who doesn’t try to sway me. Who accepts that I’m different because I am a woman, but who doesn’t see a problem in this difference, but a worthwhile addition to his own life.
                      A man, who doesn’t use his physical superiority against me, but to support and help me.
                      A man who sees in me an equal partner.
                      A man who wants to be my hero, my king, my master, my lover, my friend and my servant.

Just my thoughts,
                      Cheye
                      Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

Comment

I want a woman who's a quiet mother during the day, a screaming whore at night, and a great baker of chocolate chip cookies in the afternoon. An ability to play Tribes is a plus, but not necessary. Oh, and she has to have large breasteses. And teeth.

And Cheye is right. I've always thought that the advent of the birth control pill did more to destroy relationships than it did to improve them.

russbo.com

Comment

Are you playing Tribes II or the first Tribes Doc?
                          ... I'd like to show you my spinfuser some time

Wow, i just made "Associate member" status!!

btw, cheye, i'm glad you didn't say something like finding a real bad boy and turning him into a good boy....
                          Last edited by Asger; 03-15-2004, 08:40 PM.

Comment

And Cheye is right. I've always thought that the advent of the birth control pill did more to destroy relationships than it did to improve them.
                            Oh, what would we do without the birth control pill? Who would feed all these little Russell Juniors running around on the continents?? So from that viewpoint, I would say that the birth control pill was the best they ever invented.

btw, cheye, i'm glad you didn't say something like finding a real bad boy and turning him into a good boy....
                            Why should I say that? Don't we all love our bad boy just like he is...

LOL
                            Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

Comment

And I hear that he's REALLY bad...

russbo.com

Comment

LOL!!!

I don't buy drinks for stripers because there's no need to. It's rare they ever ask anyway because they want to get you in the back as fast as possible because that's where they make their money. Now every once in a blue moon I'm in for a beer at lunch, the place is generally empty & the girls are looking to hustle, I'm not looking for anything. So they sit down & start talking, whether I acknowledge them or not, in hopes that I'll say yes to a dance. In this case they're the ones looking for something.

But you damn well know I'm married & by that alone you know I shell out more than you ever will at this point, 7-24 in 1 way or another. In April it'll be 11 years, that's a lot of "shelling out" on both sides because all that romance wears off fairly quick and you're left with the realities of day to day life you gotta work through that, sometimes fight through that. There was more "good luvin" in the beginning but I sure wouldn't want to go back to those days because there were a lot of hard times too getting used to each other, we worked through all that crap, and now know each other as people, friends, lovers the kind you only get after years & years of hard work. That's what a relationship is and that's the rewards. It's a whole yin/yang thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X