No announcement yet.

DocTour 2004, Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, so, I had a few "things". But I came back in one piece. So, they don't count as "unfriendly".

Just, "not nice".
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

so am I reading this tour info right? has it been moved to august. that would help a lot because I'm not as prepared as I'd like to be $ wise.
      "Hasta la vista gray davis you're being totally recalled" - The Governor of California

Comment

man if it is in august that would be great then i would have the $ i need to go with you doc at the wushu gaun then I could go to a neather school after you guys go back to the usa.Or mybe you can talk to them for me at the wushu gaun for me and they could lower the price so i could stay ther for a year like i want to. come on doc see if they will lower the price for me you know them.
        lil monk

Comment

The plan was for June. Not August. I have to be back here in Vegas for August, as I'm hoping to bring two monk types back with me for three months.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

well doc do you think you could talk to the wushu guan about lowering the price for me because all most all the other schools in deng feng dont cost near as much as the wushu guan.
            lil monk

Comment

in that case you may want to change the info on the doctour. in various places it says be ready to go by July 31st and in china by August 2nd.
              "Hasta la vista gray davis you're being totally recalled" - The Governor of California

Comment

well turns out I'm not as sure as I thought I was that I'd be going. I just don't have the $. maybe I'll come down to vegas some time or go on the doc tour next year.

Comment

OOPS. That was last year's information. I missed a few things...

russbo.com

Comment

Well, here's my plan: My vacation from work scheduled in August. As much as I would love to come back to America for DocCamp, going to China for my vacation would be both much cheaper, and better for my practice of Chinese. As for where I'll train, I want to go back to Shi Decheng's school, obviously, but I'm waiting for confirmation from him for prices, availability, etc. So, if anyone happens to be in Dengfeng in August, I will be available to hit the town with.

Doc, do you know if Shi Decheng might be at his school in August? I'm sure the coaches would be great to train with, but it's always good to have Decheng there making fu of my chest hair and encouraging me to drink liquor.
                    -Jesse Pasleytm
                    "How do I know? Because my sensei told me!"

Comment

Not sure if Decheng will be there in August. He was thinking about coming back to Vegas, but, his plans are up in the air. I'm thinking of heading to China in late May, for a visit to Shaolin June 5 to the 20th. Prices at this time are 45 a day.

russbo.com

Comment

Well, it's been an interesting year. And, we've has some events occur within our close circle of friends, who usually are associated with the annual DocTour.

At this point in time, an official get together is not going to happen.

However, it appears that I will be in China in June, and therefore, will be able to assist those of you who want to go train in Shaolin. If you are seriously interested in going to Shaollin in June, and want or need my help, please contact me directly via email.

You should know the email address by now. (Site menu, Doc / Doc)

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                        X