**** DOC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** DOC

YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!?! I'M YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE...YOU DONT KNOW ME, BUT I KNOW YOU. YOU GONNA MAKE COMMENTS LIKE THAT ABOUT THE CHINESE PEOPLE? WERE GONNA GET YOU. TOO BAD THE MONKS DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE SAYING, BUT WE DO, ALL OF US HERE AT THE HENAN PROVINCE. WERE COMING TO GET YOU DOC

I think you mean 'die'?

Comment

Actually, I'll be there soon. Looking forward to meeting you.

And, I'll bring a dictionary. Just a small gift, from me, to you.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

If I make it to Vegas later this year, can you teach me how to make friends "Docstyle"?
        Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Comment

Lol I think we should report that message to a moderator...

Comment

Xiao, you talking to me or Dye DOC?

Just wondering, because, you know, Dye DOC has some awesome people skills
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

dye Doc, good idea, how about a dusty rose or maybe an enlightened lavender.

Comment

I've forwarded a report of that message to the moderator.

As you can see, he's busy. And he doesn't think much of it.
                Attached Files

russbo.com

Comment

Whoa...

WHOA!.. Mickey needed some shorts for that pic....
                  Attached Files
                  I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                  "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                  "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                  "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Well, I was talking to you Doc. But since you mention it, I could visit Dye Doc, and after learning all he can teach me about making friends and influencing people, I might just have the necessary people skills to fit in with the USSD crowd !!!
                    Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Comment

Maybe during the summer camp I'll hold some sessions on "how to make friends and influence people", as, I really am so very good at it....

russbo.com

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA
                        holy **** i almost fell over when i saw that dog picture!

Comment

oh, and if i may ask- what was it about the chinese that you said was so bad??

Comment

Doc, you've done it again. I'm constantly impressed by you're never faltering ability to inspire people. It warms my heart to know that there are personalities as powerful as yourself walking around doing good for all of humanity. The strippers must be soooooo proud.
                            Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

when i saw that dog picture!
                              That dog?

That's not just any dog my friend.

That, is Mickey. Not only does he protect me and my household, he moderates this forum, fertilizes my extensive landscaping, and licks my head when I get one of those famed "doc headaches".

And he'd make one hell of a meal in Dengfeng. Feed the whole damn village.

Now, where did I ever say something bad about the Chinese?

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                              X