No announcement yet.

Kung Fu for fighting; Gong Fu origins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, if the "Chinese" were descended from the Bak, who were descended from the Black Akkadians, then why do the Asians have a different anatomical structure from those who eventually evolved in Africa?

And, that website is humorous, to say the least.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

uwe -
      thanks, that's exactly what i was looking for when i started this thread.

- zach

Comment

maestro -

i'm sorry, but it seems like the ancient chinese were black in the same way jesus was black, the true jewish race is black, the ancient egyptians were all black and the pyramids were spaceships.

the surrounding points and opinions on the site and in this guy's books do matter, because, for me at least, they reflect his credibility. there are too many opinionated professors-of-something-or-other that uncover amazing truths about history, science, mathematics, you name it (i.e. pyramids on the moon) and write books about their discoveries, bypassing the entire process of publishing in any kind of scientific journal.

i'm not a historian, so i can't do much in the way of comparing what this guy is saying against my own extensive knowledge on the subject. but what every lay reader can do is learn to see the "warning signs", for example, an all-too-obvious underlying agenda or lots of different radical claims all grouped together, that can usually be found in material by these types. and this website is full of them. of course, you're entitled to your own opinion, but i'm just not convinced.

- zach

"Science reports that everyone alive today descended from an African woman who lived 200,000, years ago!"

"The All Black neuro-melanin nerve tract of the brain is profound proof that the human race is a Black race, with many variations of Black, from Black-Black to White-Black, all internally rooted in a vast sea of Brain Blackness."

"That's why raisins are brown."
        Last edited by zachsan; 04-01-2004, 04:14 PM.

Comment

meh

well, do as you please..believe what you will, it makes no personal difference to me

its not like im black or anything, i just have a tendency to enjoy the truth, read the book or dont read the book..doesnt even seem as if any of you are even concerned with the book i keep mentioning, or the prof who wrote it..to busy cracking wise!

ah well

amitabha
          "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

well i was kinda, until i read the site.

Comment

I'd be interested in the book, and I was interested in the site. It raised some incredibly interesting theories. I read the entire page willfully and only became disinterested when the author started contradicting himself. The whole albinism theory was a bit off, considering that albinos carry a total lack of melanin, while whites carry some melanin. Also the notion that melanin is entirely neccessary for reproduction, which is said in that page, kind of contradicts the idea that albino mutants started breeding toghether and formed a race of white devils.

But there are some really interesting theories in there, hidden in a sea of rage. I'd be particularly interested in hearing more historical and/or legendry (as if there were a difference) information about the children of Set (aka Sutehk, or Seth. Seth was also the name of adam and eve's third son) and what happened after Osiris banished them from Egypt and cursed them to be forever burned by the sun. (that part I've read about in several mythologies, the author did not invent it). So yeah Maestro, some of us are interested in the book and finding the lotus stem coming out of the mire. Thanks for sharing buddy. By the way, you still training with Onassis? How's that going?
              Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

"According to popular belief, boxers could only graduate by passing a harrowing life-or-death examination. The candidate was sealed in a specially designed labyrinth, which had only one exit—the front gate of the Shaolin Temple. As he worked his way through this maze, the boxer encountered deadly traps, armed dummies, and other lethal devices, all triggered mechanically. If he succeeded in reaching the exit, the potential graduate came face to face with one final obstacle—a huge red-hot urn. To gain his freedom, the Shaolin disciple would need to wrap his forearms around the smoldering object and move it aside. In so doing, he received on his forearms the formidable seal of two dragons—the sign of a Shaolin graduate."

i haven't heard this before. is there any truth to this?

- zach

Comment

ah..well

for one, like i said before(even though i didnt say it when i posted the link) i posted the link for the resources that were in context to asia only..

anyhow zach

"Before the Qing dynasty in China, disciples of the Shaolin temple who wished to leave had to pass through five tests in order to be permitted departure.
                  The first was to defeat the Lohan Tang. A Lohan is a kind of bodyguard and the Lohan Tang were the 18 best fighters from the 5 Shaolin Ch'an families. The departing disciple would have to face and defeat each of these 18 fighters.

Upon defeating the Lohan Tang, the departee would then face the Da Mo Yuan. These were four fighting monks charged with protecting the abbot. After defeating the Da Mo Yuan, the departee would face the San Jing Gung. These were three fighting monks chosen to defend the library of manuscripts preserved at Shaolin. After defeating the San Jing Gung, the departee would face the Mu Yi Xiang.

This was a hall of wooden dummies which were set to react to hair triggers. If triggered, each dummy would strike with enough force to knock a man unconscious. If the departee could navigate to the end of the hallway of wooden dummies, his last trial was to carry a cauldron full of hot coals outside by pressing his forearms against the sides of the cauldron. The cauldron had a dragon on one side and a tiger on the other.

These images would be branded onto the forearms of the Shaolin disciple, who then was free to go."

from www.shaolinwolf.com

imho, this version sounds way cooler then yours! but seriously..who knows if this crazy **** is true, i mean even if it is, its not like were gonna be seeing it anymore, nowadays the only trouble getting out of the temple is visas!!

dao..well dao, you see there is a thing called a car, and even though they are plentiful in the land called america, i happened to buy one that was set to explode right when i was getting my life in order! ha, go figure

so, as you have it i havent been training with onassis for awhile, but i still train..alot

umm, but im gonna go back, i love hung ga..im convinced its definately a great start for my gong fu career..im also convinced onassis is a powerhouse of gong fu..

how your training been btw? TCM and TCMA wise?

amitabha

Comment

that version is definitely much cooler than mine. but if someone could defeat the 25 best shaolin monks in the monastery, shouldn't they have been promoted to Head Grand Godlike Dragon or something, instead of just 'graduating'? or is the point just that no one ever graduated? heh...

- zach

p.s. doc, thanks for changing the thread title, i tried to before but apparently you can't edit that three days later...

Comment

I've discussed the urn and wooden dummy bull**** at length before. After many discussions with some of the older "Su" generation monks, none of which claimed there was any truth to that nonsense, it was thoroughly elaborated upon and put to rest.

There's lots of bull**** out there. That site is proof of it. But, I do find it hugely entertaining.
                      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

oh man. imagine how cool it would be... a dude's sleeves come up and the people around him see the dragon-and-tiger brands, and everone's like, "HOLY ****!", and then he's like, "pssh", and then one guy from the crowd goes, "he's just an imposter!", and then like 20 PEOPLE attack him, and BAM!, he KILLS THEM ALL, and.. and.... well now we can never fantasize again that once that may have happened.

i respect your pursuit of the truth... but don't be so hasty to find the answers that you destroy what's truly important.... our hopes and dreams...

- zach

Comment

Faem.com is available for sale at $50,000. It is a great fit for a Food and Beverage business,a shopping website, e-commerce or retail brand,a Tech Startup,a Food Delivery & Meal Kit Brand,a Metaverse brand

???

Maestro this guy is a nut...i can understand your will to seek out the truth, but what you have really done is read up some overzealous, racist whacko's "research" and tell everyone on here that you "just have a tendency to enjoy the truth". i dont mean to bash or anything, but i mean seriously, the link was a joke and a disappointment. you should, as someone who i guess has done a lot of research in your time, be able to see when somoen is just feeding you agenda-infested garbage.

again, i hope this dosent offend you, i just wish people would realize that its okay to make yourself vulnerable to new information, but you need to be careful. though some people mean good in attempting to see things from a completely neutral viewpoint, this tendency leaves them vulnerable to brainwashing.

just watch out man, thats all.

PS thanks for sending me the info, since i WAs the one who asked for it. i appreciate your courage- it takes guts sometimes to give people your sources whether or not you know theyre gonna get bashed. i know- i read Derchowitz.

DC

Comment

Derschowitz. Now there's a liberal's liberal if there ever was one. Intelligent guy though. Can't bash him, even though I find what he says amusing at times.

As for that faem website, I found that to be horribly amusing. Totally.

russbo.com

Comment

if

we always take things for what they appear to be on the surface, we'll never know the what lies beneath

amitabha

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                                Derschowitz. Now there's a liberal's liberal if there ever was one. Intelligent guy though. Can't bash him, even though I find what he says amusing at times.

As for that faem website, I found that to be horribly amusing. Totally.
                                yea he can be kinda paranoid, and hes really cocky sometimes but damn can he make a point.

maestro- the whole point i guess in what people are telling you is that you seem yourself to be taking that thing at face value.

ill say though that i havent read anything from the book that you recommended, so still i dont really know in depth the strengths of the arguement.

Comment

Working...
                                X