No announcement yet.

KUNG FU MOVIES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People should check out the KWOON kung fu flicks. They are brilliant and very funny.

This website is for sale! kwoon.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, kwoon.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

extras:

Comment

LOL That's my boy Onassis' site. Yeah they are some of the best free movies I've seen. And maestro, Cung Lee is in a few of em with Onassis, if that means anything to you.
      Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

''Onassis was born into a military family in Davao City, The Philippines. Onassis was orphaned at the age of 5 when his parents were murdered by Filipino Communist insurgents. Onassis's father was an officer in the Filipino Army who had infiltrated the Communist camp as part of an intelligence mission. His history teacher, who was a disciple, sent the young Onassis to the Shaolin temple for his safety. Onassis trained in the arts at the temple for 17 years, developing his skills to a high degree. However, when he was in the United States for a demonstration, he got involved with a female Tarot Card reader who convinced him to leave the Shaolin Touring troupe and to live with her in the hills of Eureka, CA. ''

Comment

onassis vs vince mean anything to you..

right! well, onassis being my sifu of course ive seen the vids, seen em all actually

amitabha
          "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

you can't make sh it up that good...
            "Arhat, I am your father..."
            -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Doc, I think that was Jackie

I do like two of Jet Li's films, the legend, and Enter the Dragon, about martial arts in China, which has some shaolin stuff in it, of different styles. I personally, own it, one of the few martial arts movies, and it's making it's way back to me(I hope). By the way, there is footage of him studying Tai Chi in it. There is also an excercise he invented called the stars, anyway, it's a bunch of vollyballs on a rope. The person is surrounded by them and hits them.

Anyway, Jackie's Film's, Shaghai Noon, Shaghai Knights, were good ones, rumble in the bronce, and the ones where he's a police officer.

I used to like chuck norris movies, that is until I heard it would cost 100k donationg for him to come to the school I go to. I think Side Kick was a let down. I liked some of this cop movies on the mexican border, and the vietnam movies.

One I just saw was, the Bulletproof monk. I really liked the staff fighting in it. Some intersting things such as fighting on ropes with staffs and running up walls. Yeah I know wireframe.

I also like the American Ninja's series but more for just fun. Also, little ninja's.

I liked the Rocky what i've seen of it.

I saw atilla the hun, and was disappointed with it. But hey got some ideas for a video game from it. It was interesting some fighting though. Like when he was told to bow, and someone shot an arrow at his foot. He then bows, picks up the arrow stabs the man in the leg, and rides off on his horse. I thought it was interesting to see different fighting still's of europe.

I've heard the Last Samurai was good, but hey I didn't see it. Maybe people should do movie reviews? We take a vote? Create a list of movies to watch? Maybe get trailors or so?

When I saw the fight in Troy between Achilles, I saw escrima. But people have a tendency to see what they want to see.
              http://www.blogger.com/profile/16155538

Comment

That Jet Li one you were talking about is "Dragon's of the Orient". Not "Enter the Dragon". But it's good anyhow. It was funny how the guy said "Jet Li loves his mom". And "He also wrote a poem". But the poem was lame as hell. I didn't like his drunken much anyway. That was also lame. Jackie is the man when it comes to drunken. Other things Jet Li did on the video was cool. But I liked Terry Fan the best. Fan Shao Huang is his Chinese name. He is really good. Watch him do that Nan Quan on there. Good stuff. I like it. Also he was in some cool movies. "The Story of Ricky Oh" or some sh!t like that, that was a crazy movie. But cool as hell to punch through people's bodies. I liked that. And he got his arm cut and he tied the tendons back so he could use his arm again. That's silly, but cool. He was crazy. And in Chinese the movie is pretty funny. If you understand Chinese.

Comment

I realized it after i posted it, Dragons of the Orient.

I saw an interview with Jet Li, about his game. He said the in tradation Hong Kong Kung FU movies, they have what is called noodle time because more than two people doesn't look good on camera. So the other people stand around eating noodles until it's there turn. That's about what he said.

Comment

Yes, Jet Li is pretty cool. I like his movies a lot, but I don't like Jackie Chan quite as much. I know he has got some really good techniques and stuff, but I guess I just like the traditional kung fu movies more.

HAHHAHAHHAHHAHA, yeah, that poem he [Jet] wrote in DOTO was pretty weak. But anyways, I am so suprised at how old all those kung fu movie people are. Jet is like 40 something with 2 kids, and Jackie is the same with one, and Donnie Yen is....well he's older than I thought...damn, they don't show it...

/rambling
                    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

I saw Iron monkey two, interesting. I liked the rope Javelin, but I dont' know if I would be able to go swinging from around. I thought the use of the shovel was cool.

Comment

Another movie, I saw that had some nice action was blade 2, it's dark, skipped some scenes, but I like it where he gets out of the pool and beats up a dozen or more guards with stun batons.

Comment

just saw ONG BAK MUAY THAI WARRIOR the other night. some of the best action i've ever seen in a movie. the hero doesn't use strings but does all sorts of crazy acrobatic **** you'd think he would need strings for, and the fight choreography is original and damn cool, notwithstanding the fact that the film is sped up for practically the entire movie.

the best is at the end.... the main villain fighter uses drugs to make himself stronger, and there's a great Evil Synthetic Drugs Versus Natural Spirit Drugs From Our Hero's Village fight. classic.

Comment

Man, I thought Blade 2 was gonna rock when I saw Donnie Yen was in it, but then he went out like a bitch in the middle of the film, and they did terrible editing on his fight scenes......

The 30 seconds of swordplay he did that made it into the film rocked though.

Three words. DRUNKEN TAI CHI
                            Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Drunken Tai Chi indeed rocks. Anybody seen Princess Blade? Donnie Yen did the choreography for that one, and it's pretty awesome. (Apologies if someone mentioned it elsewhere on the thread-haven't read this one in a while)

Comment

Princess Blade... haven't seen it, will have to look.
                                practice wu de

Comment

Working...
                                X