KUNG FU MOVIES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRON MONKEY
    1978 or the 1993 remake, both are classics....

Oh, almost forgot the old school jackie, like snake in the eagles shadow, shaolin woodenmen, etc.

Man, I have to go through my collection again... I have like 200 kung fu movies now, I watched tai chi master 2 with Jacky Wu, not bad, worth a look... the hair stuff is cool.

I wrote up my top 10 and why a while back, I'll have to go through and find it, update it, and post it soon.
    practice wu de

Comment

i mean the 1993 version. i never saw the original, but i hear it guest-stars one of the five deadly venoms...

Comment

Yeah, both are good, the wire work, etc. in the newer one (which was released into theaters here in the US after CTHD did so well) is really good.
        practice wu de

Comment

Oh, and everyone should see HERO..
          the newest Jet Li flick.. the cinematography is amazing, the story is cool, and the fighing is crazy.
          Look for it on ebay, or at martial arts mart website.
          practice wu de

Comment

HERO

Hero is like a year or two old now, its pretty good

the zu warrior tsui hark movies are good

and if anyone here hasnt seen "the story of ricky" you gotta!

amitabha
            "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

oh i still have not seen hero yet so dont tell me nothing about it ok mybe a little come on please
              lil monk

Comment

Just got and started watching the first season of the original Kung Fu series. Good as I remember with some extra features. Now avail at Amaozon.
                Nothing is more frightening than ignorance in action - Goethe

Comment

man i really want to go buy that show to. give some more detiles
                  lil monk

Comment

go to amazon.com and search on Kung fu in dvd area. Select the DVD series and Then just follow instructions to order.
                    Nothing is more frightening than ignorance in action - Goethe

Comment

thanks dadoo
                      lil monk

Comment

you wanna talk kung fu movies? I just watched the weirdest damn kung fu movie yesterday it was a really old jackie chan movie called fantasy force. it made little to no sense. there were ghosts and nazis all over the place. and in the middle they sang a few chinese songs like some kind of crazy chinese nazi musical. now I'm not one to knock the chan but this movie was awful. at the very end there is a huge explosion and it shows all the characters running away and it just flashes the words "the end".
                        "Hasta la vista gray davis you're being totally recalled" - The Governor of California

Comment

oh well have you seen the legend of the swordsman a jet li movie man that movie was so stupid he was all flying around and the bad guy turn in to a bad girl and it was so lame i just had to turn it off.
                          lil monk

Comment

ya

ive seen that one, havent seen #2 yet..

watch "the evil cult" its pretty wierd, kinda like kung fu wonderchild but not as "crazy"

amitabha
                            "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Yeah, Hero needs to be seen. And, though it isn't a gongfu movie series, the entire Blind Swordsman series is wonderful. But more of an aikido movie than anything else. The Blind Swordsman and the Chessmaster was one of my favorites. Besides that, I recommend Drunken Master, Prodigal Son, the Tai Chi Master, Fong Sai Yuk 1&2, Legend of the Red Dragon, Shaolin Temple 3. Hey Maestro, do you know where I can get The Story of Ricky O?
                              Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Decheng and Xingwei watched Hero at my house. The girl at the Chinese video store, a cutie mind you, told me it was a great Chinese movie. I saw bits and pieces of it, and was impressed. Gonna have to sit down and view the entire thing.

Now, if you'll excuse me, off to find more videos for the monks. And, see my little honey...
                                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                                russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X