• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"all ways" instead of "always".

but no need to be anal.

- zach

Comment

Two ways of looking at that. In a, well, not so common way.

God, why did I think that way? LOL.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

lol, must be a buddhist thing.

Comment

Sorry chaps!

I didn’t intend to come across ‘anal’ about it (said the Vicar to the Actress), I just found the irony of the post quite funny. And that’s irony in the true sense of the word, not the Alanis Morissette version. I just thought others might pick up on it, and since no one has I won’t bother discussing the others points.

I guess in retrospect I should have stuck one of those faces at the end of my post, thus indicating the intended jovial quip-like nature of my reply! I had picked up a general level of comic cynicism that existed in most posts throughout the various forum threads, and had given my reply in this vein. I profusely apologise for any misunderstanding.

Cue pictorial emotion…

Comment

I had picked up a general level of comic cynicism that existed in most posts throughout the various forum threads,
            Now who did he get that from....
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

writing books is not that easy lemme tell ya; and I would know writing some pretty intense reports in high school about a few books that I didn't actually read.
              "Hasta la vista gray davis you're being totally recalled" - The Governor of California

Comment

Oops!

See those who point out your mistakes as your teachers. Thrive on criticism & rejection. In the end, when you're writing at 3 in the morning…well hell that's what editors are for! Thanks guys

Comment

I still think the "Buddhist leaning" was a better way to look at RJ's post.

russbo.com

Comment

I once wrote a book report on a thousand page book. I only read 17 pages and the back cover and I got 98/100
                    true story. Maybe I should look into making up my own martial art too.
                    "Hasta la vista gray davis you're being totally recalled" - The Governor of California

Comment

Sounds to me that reading the book is actually harder for you than writing
                      Nothing is more frightening than ignorance in action - Goethe

Comment

oh most defenitely. besides it was some stupid tom clancy book

Comment

Working...
                        X