tai chi/ wu chi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tai chi/ wu chi

dose any one know what wu chi is because my old sifu told me it was older then tai chi. He learned it from grandmaster Chi kim tong a teacher at the southern shaolin temple in fujai. I onlay learnd a few fourms of it but I enjoyed it a lot so if any one knows any thing about it please tell me thanks.
    lil monk

actually..

actually chee kim thong was a wuzuquan master

but anyway, wujichuan is how its usually spelt translates to (no mind fist) or whatever variation of wuji you wanna use

and your right, supposedly it was taijijuans predecessor..but taiji was only publicly taught around the 16 or 17 hundreds i think..its roots go back alot further then that, so who knows which came before which

amitabha
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

what eles do you know about grandmaster Chee kim thong? also do you know where I could find more info on him thanks bye.
      lil monk

Comment

hmm

not much really, supposedly he was pretty damn good..died just recently(2002 i think)

err he trained wuzuquan(five ancestors fist) and wujiquan of course

besides all that i dont know that much about him personally..umm, hes said to have been a really powerful chi kung master, said to do things like heating a cup of water with his hands stuff like that..really youd have to talk to some wuzuquan guys, they really talk well of him though so you probably wouldnt have to beg to get some good info out of em about this sifu

amitabha

Comment

yes he did heat cups of water and my sifu was his desiple my sifu had a home movie of master chee picking a 266 pound man with just one hand the man was my sifus cusein I saw the movie and was amazed but master chee died right before i could meet him he had a school in mylasha i was going to visit and meet some of of his students and his sons.
          lil monk

Comment

if you dont mind me asking, why are you so intimate about training at shaolin? your obviously just a beginer and you seem to have a competent sifu of a powerful style right near you..who also happens to be a disciple of a famous chinese master..

so whats the deal? and why do you post so much? why arent you training? why am i not training..

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

amitabha

Comment

well my sifu moved and i do not know where he moved to. well frist I moved then when I moved back to the area a few months later. he was gone he was like a father to me and I still am trying to find him.That is the reason I am on the web site so much instead of training also the reason I would like to go to shaolin so much is because I told my mom that is what i was going to do a few days before she died in a car crash and i was alwas talking about training at shaolin to her and stuff and my sifu told me a lot about it and i just been intrested with it for a long time also my sifu was going to pull some strings for me so i could train at the southern shaolin temple a yes become a shaolin monk no cost that is way ok bye .
              lil monk

Comment

oh and way i post so much is because i am bored.lol
                lil monk

Comment

Working...
                X