Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm off..

So it's settled.

Well goodbye UK, I'm moving to Israel for the next year or so.

Should prove to be interesting to say the least, and a hopefully relatively drama-free time. I will certainly keep you posted on my progress and observations there. Will certainly be quite the experience in these turbulent times.

One question for Russbo however. I doubt I'll be able to do any Shaolin there. So I'm just gonna practice whatever basics I've learnt so far. However, I'm interested in taking up an internal MA during my stay; I've done a little Taichi and was wondering if anyone out there is aware of a highly recommended Bagua or Tachi master/teacher in the environs of Jerusalem. Or located further out for less frequent visits.

Anyone? Chow, maybe?

Anyway, shouldn't be too long till I'm outta here...

Peace all

Sniff. Bye. And you were oh so very close to becoming a russbo.com god.

Why don't you study Krav Maga whille you're down there? While in Germany during Oktoberfest, you don't drink tea.

And, be careful down there. Stay off the damn buses.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

boo hoo..sniff..

Lehitra'ot Lippy (or something like that…LOL)

We’ll miss you here. Take care and don't forget to keep us up-to-date.

Big kiss and keep smiling!

Cheye
      Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

Comment

Good luck Lipster, hope it all works out for you and is indeed drama free.

I'm off myself to Hong Kong in a few weeks to live so my Shaolin days are looking a little numbered too, although I suppose there's more chance for me compared to Isreal.

All the best, shame I never did get the chance to meet you at the Temple.

Ross

Comment

Peace man, best of luck in all you do.
          Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Hey take of yourself, Lipster. All the best. Shalom.

Comment

In honor of Lipster's leaving, and, because we shall all miss seeing that damn cow with the sunglasses, I've decided to bestow a great honor upon our boy. Leaving for Israel in times such as these.

Lipster is now a russbo.com god.

All hail.

Have a great time down there man. Watch out for those Israeli women. Spent an evening with a bunch of them the other night; I don't think you truly know what you're in for.

And stay off the damn buses.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Good luck, have fun, and try to stay safe.

Keep us updated bro.
                practice wu de

Comment

hope you enjoy it there buddy and take care

dave
                  simple and natural is my method,
                  true and sincere is my principle --Tse Sigung

Comment

dude

dude, keep on training no matter what

and tell me what the trees are like down there

amitabha
                    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

lol

Thank you all very much for your thoughts.

Once I get an internet connection I should be logging on as normal.

Ross, have a great time - I'm sure I unwittingly bumped into you many a time.

Doc, I hope to get my own car as I have no intention of going on the buses. And yes, Krav Maga's a great idea, it's supposed to be extremely efficient.

Ah yes, the women *sigh*. So you have seen the light...

I'll send a postcard.

Comment

I've seen the women. I haven't seen the trees. Why the **** Maestro wants to learn about the trees is beyond me. He certainly doesn't need to learn about the women. Doesn't need to learn about the damn trees either. But, now that he's mentioned it, I'm curious about the damn trees too. Now that you're a god, what shall we name the next level? Oh the things that concern me.

Have a good trip. Don't get an Israeli wife. Don't eat at American fast food joints.

And stay off the damn buses.

russbo.com

Comment

christmas trees, troms, greenery etc etc

i dont give a **** about their trees or their damn desert or their damn holy wars

i was talking about their chronic, ganja leaf, yknow..weed

supposedly afghanistan grows some good herb..so i figured why not israel..

amitabha brothers
                          "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

supposedly afghanistan grows some good herb..so i figured why not israel..
                            Logic at its best.
                            Maestro, you're priceless. Utterly priceless.

lol

russbo.com

Comment

First opportunity to log on...

How's everyone doin. This place is truly awesome.

Although my feet are killing me. Until I get a car I have to walk everywhere since I'm generally staying off the buses and I'm not gonna bust all my money on taxis all the time. As urban areas go, this is one of the most hilly places I've come across - everything is going either up or down - and me being from good old England this heat is really taking it out of me.

Haven't been getting much sleep though; my goddamn matress is about an inch thick and JUST as I've got about a half hours sleep I get woken up to the sound of 'Allah akbar' broadcast over sirens from the Western Wall as the Arabs are called to prayer. It's a recorded announcement, so a story goes that in one of the other cities some guys once switched the tape for traditional Hasidic music. Don't think that made 'em too happy lol. So it's great fun just taking some cookies, driving up to a checkpoint somewhere and hanging out with the soldiers for the night. They appreciate it, I think they're stuck in their checkpoints for a month at a time, and it's something to do instead of lying in bed scared ****less that one of these big damn cockroaches is gonna decide to keep you company. I hate bugs.

And the women here will be the death of me.

All in all so far I'm havin a great time - once I get a car the real fun'll start. I should be able to log on more often now...

Gotta go, some pissed off dude wants the computer…

Later

Peace all

Comment

Working...
                              X