No announcement yet.

Liuhebafa (Six Harmonies/Eight Methods)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liuhebafa (Six Harmonies/Eight Methods)

I'd be curious to know if anyone knows anything about this style. It is a very rare style of internal martial arts (Neijia). For those of you who don't know I study the Internal Arts. Yang Style Taijiquan, Baguazhang, and Xingyiquan. Liuhebafa is considered graduate study in the internal martial arts; and many closed-door students rarely had the chance to study it. If anyone knows anything about it, let me know.

BTW, I have the book from YMAA publishing about it; so if you were going recommended that, I'm already ahead of you.

Peace.
    "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Ive read the book also. usually the books from ymaa are very good. this on is an exception

Liang Shou yu will be having a seminar on lihubafa in august. im planning on being there.

Shou-Yu Liang
    10480 Westminster Hwy
    Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
    V6X 1B2
    (604) 273-9648
    life is a cumquat (Maxwell Smart)

Comment

Does Master Liang have a website by chance?

Thanks for the info on his whereabouts though, I definitely appreciate that.

Peace.
      "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

Comment

http://www.shouyuliang.com
        life is a cumquat (Maxwell Smart)

Comment

try checking this site - master wan lun choi. He is meant to be pretty good:

dave
          simple and natural is my method,
          true and sincere is my principle --Tse Sigung

Comment

Helen Liang has some instructional videos out for the water style boxing. Might want to check those out.
            Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Thanks. I found that site earlier, Dave. As well as Master Liangs' as soon as I had asked for it. I know about Helen Liang's movie and I'll order it to see what it's like. I've seen a little bit of the style and it's very beautiful, I hope I can see more.

Comment

Working...
              X