visas and baldness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visas and baldness

If I want to get my visa extended after I've been in China for a while what are the different reasons I could use. do shaolin schools count as a reason for extension or does it have to be some kind of pencil pushing school or university? also you probably get this one a lot, but do I have to shave my head to train in gong fu? I mean I already do shave my head because I think it feels comfortable, but I was just curious in case I have a change of heart someday. check out this picture of me from a couple years back
    Attached Files
    "Hasta la vista gray davis you're being totally recalled" - The Governor of California

hahahahahaha **** I look funny!
    "Hasta la vista gray davis you're being totally recalled" - The Governor of California

Comment

You don't have to shave your head.

But, if you do, remember one thing. It's cool.

As for visas, some people have no problem getting them extended at the local police station, some people do. It's all depends upon the phase of the moon, and whether or not the police officer involved had a decent night with his wife. The schools should be able to help you with this.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

oh also how do I get my visa in the first place doc? who do I contact to get one? do you have a phone # or email address of any place that deals with that. I live in oregon if location matters.

Comment

Information coming. DocTour is looking like a go.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

Working...
          X