Shi Heng Fu Wu Seng Xue in Shaolin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shi Heng Fu Wu Seng Xue in Shaolin!

If you think that in Shaolin there are no more schools that you be mistaken! Shi Heng Fu

Wu Seng Xue - last and sole school which is and remain in Shaolin. The Head Master of

this school is Shi Heng Fu 34 generation shaolin warrior monk. Monk of Shaolin he also

teaches at school. It is not enough of the schoolboys there about 40. The training

consists of study traditional gong fu but as can teach and new forms. The head trainer is

Shi Heng Cao (Shishu) very competent and skilled fighter.The school is located in 15

minutes of walking from a monastery.It is in new small three floors a building. A part of

trainings to pass in Shaolin is direct under a manual Shi Heng Fu. To ask about all it is

possible on the phone 0371-7300036. Or write to me lexxru@mail.ru. I want to tell that

skill Heng Fu really very highly of foremen of such level already few in Shaolin.

Just curious, how long does Heng Fu think he's going to be able to stay in Shaolin village?

I've seen the government's plans for the wushu guan. It doesn't include "other" schools....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Shi Heng Fu school - not absolutely school in complete sense of this word. It is located in one of private houses (three floors) and to be on distance 1km to north from Wushu Guan. I think that it even another village, but telephone code like in Shaolin. To find it is easy. When you have approached on the huge monk on entrance in Shaolin, you need to proceed further till a highway. To not turn off in Shaolin. Approximately through 150m will be from a highway turn to the left (under the large publicity board), on this road through 300m small village ( visible from a highway). The third house on the left side is Song Shan Shaolin Heng Fu Wu Seng Xue. It is easy to find out on flags on a roof. If interests as far from Shaolin? 10-15 minutes of walking.
      Attached Files

Comment

Caveat Emptor

Make sure to read the part 1 & 2 of the story. Quite interesting, indeed...

Comment

Shi Heng Fu Wu Seng Xue

So many people sets to me questions rather SONG SHAN SHAOLIN SI SHI HENG FU WU SENG XUE. Therefore I have decided to answer in this topic. (Sorry for my English) Shi Heng Fu Da shi is Shaolin monk of 34 generation ortodoxal warrior shaolin monx. He owns gun, dao, jian, qian, jiu jie bian, san jie gun, shuan gou, shao jie gun, shuan gou, hu die dao, Damo guai, pu dao, da dao, long xu tang, yan chi tang, ge, fan bian chan... His gong fu it is magnificent. He can not constantly be at the school, because He is the monk. When He is absent by school operates Shi Heng Jiao (ex-monk), His gong fu it is magnificent too. He also knows traditional medicine. At school not there are a lot of schoolboys (38), therefore to foreigners give maximum attention. When Shi Heng Fu can not come in school causes He is in the temple and there will spend trainings. All his schoolboys receive the certificate (do not forget to take with itself 2 photos), which entitles to visit Shaolin temple freely. Shi Heng Fu Xue has two trainers which help to train the schoolboys. On their help you too can to lay upon. Them gong fu it is good enough. At school teaches traditional gong fu, such with what is studied in a monastery and only a few modern forms and acrobatics.
          Attached Files

Comment

That is a pretty sad story.. there must be one brain behind it all... i get the feeling that it is not shi heng dong.
            Ah well.. now i know i should stay out of shaolin si.
            Though I still think that guy from Brooklyn could've handled it better than he did.

Comment

haha, that was a funny story. all that over a bunch of pictures...

Comment

i don't know if it was funny, but that brooklyn guy lost his head.... i guess that's no wonder with what's he had been through.

Comment

I'd say he went there with a mind full of misstrust. All from the start he showed he did not trust anyone, and was full of suspiscion. That attitude sure will get you where he went...Being careful is good..but not that way..That's plain bad for you..

Comment

Yeah, I had mentioned this guy's adventures before in another thread, if you can, check out his adventures in learning Push Hands technique in Taiwan. Cool stuff.
                    a true gongfu system must have the four major aspects of combat to be complete, "striking", "Kicking", Chin'na (joint-locking), and Shuai-Jiao (Wrestling)... in addition it must combine the internal with the external...

Comment

The story of Antonio has forced to inform with you of my experience training in Shaolin. First time I have visited Shaolin in 1999. All that I knew then about Shaolin was received by me from the books and films. Practical experience in gong fu I had no. (some years " russian sanda " not in the account). Having examined Shaolin temple I have decided to stop at any school what to study basics. I so fast have understood that to me learned at this school had no that general with legendary Shaolin gong fu. It was wushu. It has pushed me more to find out about gong fu. When I have returned home I began to search for the people who something knew about it and skilful. First my teacher was Master Chen from Shanghai.He learned me basics. Shaolin gong fu He did not know well enough. Some time later I have met the man which had the Shaolin teacher. At him I have learnt some technics. After three years I was ready again to set off to Shaolin.
                      I precisely knew where and what for I have set off. Except for gong fu I wanted to expand the knowledge Buddizm. One year before trip I began to learn mandarine. When I have arrived in Shaolin I hardly has find out Shaolin viilage. It was not any more ... All sports schools and structures were transferred in Deng Feng. Ffrom the bus I have go to a temple. In a temple I have got acquainted with the monk him named Shi Yang Kan we with him talked about that whence I has arrived and what at me the purpose? I told to him. He was young and not silly. He has answered that to me is necessary shifu and has offered to remove me to him. We are together came to the location of the monks. In a room in which we have come not the high bald man in brown clothes sat. He was Shi Heng Fu. I have told to him that I search the buddist-teacher.He has answered that could teach) me buddizm and gong fu. In that time when we talked some monks came into a room. Heng Fu has asked how many time I want to remain in Shaolin. I have answered: " Three months ". One monk of a very artful kind at once sat near to me and has told that it will cost 7000 rmb. I have told dont have such money (it there was a truth). In that time when I tried to lower the price Heng Fu was engaged in preparations to buddist ceremony. On the last experience I knew features of the attitude chinese with money it is possible to name as their national feature and consequently was ready. I have understood that the man trying to receive from me money there was " a bookkeeper of Shaolin gong fu ". When Heng Fu has interfered with conversation has complained to him that the Americans for week of trainings in Shaolin temple pay 1000 $! (later I have know that it truth). Heng Fu has answered that will suffice that I give. In a result I have paid 5000RMB (600 $) + 200RMB per one month for food. "Bookkeeper" has told that for this money they can not give me a bed in ???????. I shall live at Heng Fu's school.
                      School Heng Fu School to be 2 km from Shaolin. They have moved to a new building. There where lived Antonio they is not any more . To me have given a separate room in which was two twofloor a bed and cold water.
                      Toilet to be in the out. It is a lot of heating inside rooms in this district not use, but winter there not cold -2C at the night +12C in the afternoon but such days not. After second half of February to become much more warmly. In this day Heng Fu has given me in the help one of the schoolboy his named Miao Hai and we have gone in Deng Feng. There I have bought a matress and two blankets. Warm sox and trousers. All is costed very cheaply 5 $. Little bit later I have bought the large thermos 5 cents and boiler 1,5 cents and I always had hot water. At school is cold only.In the next day Heng Fu has called me to be in Shaolin. My trainings have begun from this moment. As I was not beginning Heng Fu has shown me some works and then added and corrected. When he was engaged I trained at school or mountains behind of temple. I not so liked to train in Shaolin and later I would be there only for this purpose to receive a lesson from Heng Fu. Which Chinese tourists are guilty in it 30 men were going to look at the monk - foreigner, though I trained in a place where the tourists cannot go. And those who trained in a court yard of wooden sculptures (1000$do you remember?) tested it constantly : ). At school I have got acquainted with the instructor Shi Heng Jiao he earlier was the monk too. Him gong fu is very great. I constantly was helped by two jiao lien (trainer). All days I lived in Shaolin, breathed Shaolin, studied Shaolin gong fu. All around tried to help to me and showed friendliness. Gradually on me have ceased to look as at the foreigner. I have learned much at Heng Fu and Heng Jiao (Shi Shu). Shi Shu has told to the schoolboys: you look at our foreign friend! he would do the large way to arrive here and study our culture ours gong fu! You are must more train better to study! I still had some days before departure from Shaolin, when Shifu has told that I should buy fruit and sweetness and next morning to reach in temple. I have made as he has told. In Shaolin some monks and Heng Fu waited me. We by all team have set off to a hall for ceremonies. The monk which here was held my dedication operated ceremony has told that Shi Heng Fu now there is mine Shifu. And my new name is Shi Miao Da. Fruit and sweetness was necessary for Buddas.
                      In some days I have left ,just as Antonio the part of my heart has remained there. A difference in that, I did someself have left... it have not pulled out. It is meant that I'll be back. jopol is right. There is a large importance with than you come to the people. If your heart is open that all it will be good at you. If it is not ... you simply are not ready. AMITUO FO!

Comment

jobol, i think that's a lot healthier than going into a place expecting everyone to be a saint because of some movies you've seen. this guy was right to keep his wits about him.

Comment

He's posted on Kung fu mag's sites forums when those articles got posted.
                          practice wu de

Comment

Zachsan:

Yes of course, as I said: being careful is a good thing, but I got the feeling he's overdoing it..thats all. Furthermore I felt that in the thing with the photos he showed disrespect toward them guys. If they don't want photos being spread around, for any reason, this should be respected. But hey, that's just me...

Comment

Lexxru, what do you mean the place Antonio studied in is no more? I thought he said it was THE shaolin temple...

Comment

Working...
                              X