No announcement yet.

gong fu vs. wushu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just keep your eyes open for a name on here that has something to do with Yan Ming. Maybe he would be up for a match with one of us. Anyone wanna go first?? Hey.. If he challenged me I would take it. We couldn't just do it man to man though. No way. We'd have to get into some nigga sh!t or I'd probably die. But I'd give it my best.

Comment

• wait, yanming is mortal?

the plot thickens....

Comment

• Aha! So perhaps Mortal is Yan Ming in disguise! Hey! Everyone Mortal is...(*Mortal hears Meat yelling and immediately snaps his neck with one swift motion...*)
        a true gongfu system must have the four major aspects of combat to be complete, "striking", "Kicking", Chin'na (joint-locking), and Shuai-Jiao (Wrestling)... in addition it must combine the internal with the external...

Comment

• Alright I'll admit it! I am Yan ming!

I grew up in Brooklyn and I thought saying I was a monk would raise my chicks-banged-per-capita ratio!

Being a master rocks. When people ask me questions I just say "train harder more chi" for any question. I no longer have to think on the job. What a country!

Amitabha

Comment

• LOL. You people are silly. I said Yan Ming is mortal too. Not Mortal. I meant he's a mortal human as well. Haha. I don't know this Mortal guy. I don't know who he is.

Comment

• Ah.

Mortal is Anthony. Anthony of long ago fame?

We've missed him.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

• The infamous Anthony! Misunderstood by all "monks" and some students.

Comment

• No Doc, you're thinking of Antonius, WKK whipping boy, one thousand kick threatener, disperser of ghosts by mangling bodhisatva names...

Of course monks can be defeated.

There *is* a standing challenge at USAST, however...

Don't beat the door down, lol...
                  "Arhat, I am your father..."
                  -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

• I understand you Mortal. But me understanding you won't get you the 13 spear form. You have to go to China for that.

Comment

• or get it on video

Comment

Working...
                      X