Shi De Ru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shi DeRu

Shifu Liu(Shi DeRu) told me he is not a monk. He is a deciple of Su Xi, last true monk of Shaolin.
    He is a 31st. generation of Shaolin Temple.
    I am a deciple candidate of Shifu Liu, and train with him privatly. He is a super guy and great instructor.There's not enough good words to say about him.
    I hope to be a regular poster here.
    Any one in mid. tennessee or northern alabama area want to train in Shaolin, id be more than happy to teach.
    Thanks for reading my nonsince.

Comment

Welcome to the gang.

Remember, it's all semantics.

I know Deru well. He's a great guy. He's also very knowledgeable of the recent history of Shaolin. I've spent a lot of time discussing it with him.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

truly moving. the most honorable thing ive heard in a long time.
        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Thanks MS!

I just love it when I say something "honorable".

Doesn't happen too often you know.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

if it happens at all, that's what counts.
            "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Working...
            X