Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dont mean to offend anyone who loves bruce lee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol

Yeah, I've tried breathing abdominally naturally, after a while I've always lost the habit though. Keep tryin.

No I'm still here Doc. Leaving on Wednesday. Been doin alot of packin.

Seeya soon.

Comment

ok I will try this out.

Comment

picture? what picture? oh that is just an old school buddy of mine. George himself. Thought I put up something non simpson for a little something different.
        Nothing is more frightening than ignorance in action - Goethe

Comment

As far as I know, running & other aerobic exercises like rowing, etc is basically the best way to burn fat. Running for half an hour or more should switch you over to your body's energy reserves and start burning off the flab. Your diet has something of an effect on fat-burning, it's basically the old thing of "eat less, do more"....

Comment

ive started fitness instructor course and nutrition diploma so am hoping i can change my diet as i learn. really got to get rid of my belly though, train many hours a day so am hoping training new way and dieting i will soon be able to show the abs. so much crap on the net saying u can get abs in 4 weeks! maybe then i can find out what is healthy when eating indian food. maybe do a book. some women i have seen on the net is charging people 60 pounds, about 100 dollars an hour. how much in the us do personal trainers charge and does anyone work in the gym? seen some so called martial arts expert charging people 1000 dollars per week to 20 students, seminar type thing.

i think very expensive but apparently alot of people go. maybe this is my calling. my teacher emails me asking for me to help him out with a visa but he doesnt know how hard it is. just be ideal for me to become personal trainer and get teacher over to teach me. and others as well. hmmmm will have to keep trying i guess.

Comment

that's a lot of money to spend on a nice set of abs.

Comment

yeah crazy people about. brother says many women just want someone around to tell them there doing good and stuff. crazy i know but if people are willing to throw around money who am i to stop them.

Comment

Hey, my buddy charges only 40 an hour for private wing chun training, and I would think thats worth more than someone who talks you through your crunches, jogging, and pushups. But what do i know, personal training is in big business in LA, the land of big money and little willpower.
                  Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

There is a way to help get rid of the extra fat and it is involving sit up or crunches. Sometimes it is the simple ways that accomplish the most. I used to teach kickboxing for fitness and aerobics while I was training Gong Fu in the states. Many people say they work out their abs but you fail to work out all of your abs. Youi have three sets os abs that you must work and not to mention the sides too. You have the upper abs which is the 6 pack you all speak about. The center abs which is where your dantian is and then there is the lower abs which is below the naval. WHen doing your crunches you have to work on all three areas and one crunch does not work this. YOu have to change your position so that each crunch for that area works those muscles.

If you want to work the lower abs which is what you keep saying has the fat when you lay on the floor to do your crunches put your legs up in the air. So now you look like the letter (L). Then SLOWLY do your crunches. Each raise of the upper body has your breath going out! DOnt hold the breath in! Dont go all the way up either!
                    You raise half way off the floor. YOu will be surprised at how effective this can be. It is not about the amount of situps or crunches you do either. you can do 10000 and still not have it do anything. It is the amount of time and the constant tension on the muscles group that makes the difference. You work your abs for 10 to 15 minutes without resting more then 10 seconds when you have to you will see results in about 6 weeks.

As for Shaolin gongfu. If your abs are not strong then your stances and kicks and movements are weak. Every kick you do works the lower abs because you are not using anything but your abs to moves your legs. Your legs must do the work without the movements of the upper body so the lower abs must be strong to help pull the legs up fast and with power. I showed my methods of training abs to a master here in China. One that was very fit, had good muscles and very fast. Shi Xing Ming...He was surprised at how intense this was, but everyday for 2 months we trained togther doing this. I could do 200 while when he began he could do maybe 50 to 100 before he had a lot of pain in th emuscles. But by the time he got to the end of the one month he was doing 200 and he was redefining his abs.

He stated to show his 6 pack and as a shaolin gongfu master he had all kinds of muscles but had never had the 6 pack. So you see. NO shots! No electronic aids! Just olf fashioned hard work!
                    Peace
                    Xing Ruei

Comment

I wish I had the time (and willpower ) to train like you guys do!
                      yet I am sitting in front of the computer right now, doing nothing but drinking beer...shoot me!

Comment

hey mente, just because we have different "training" methods doesn't mean we're not as dedicated.

Comment

Working...
                        X