Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

meltdown z-14 hoping somone might knowinfo on it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meltdown z-14 hoping somone might knowinfo on it.

what do people think about these fat burner pills? u know the ones you always see at the gym shop.
    one main one if anyone has any info is called meltdown z-14 . if anyone has tried this please can u say if it is any good. plus is it safe.

What are the components of it? Read the label.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

practice wu de

Comment

ok this is the info i pulled of the website.

Researchers from the University of Boston tested an oral insulin drug called metformin (commercially known as Glucophage) on weight loss and the results were impressive. However, the side effect was that it caused a significant decrease in the muscle building hormone testosterone. Unless you're taking an exogenous form of testosterone or derivatives thereof (i.e., anabolic steroids, 1-Test, Syngex, Paradeca etc.) to offset this consequence, this is an unacceptable risk, especially, if you are female. So the metformin concept of shredding body fat through the perspective of insulin management was magnificent if: 1) you could legally obtain it without a prescription and 2) you could find a way to circumvent the side effect of decreased testosterone. For the last seven years, I've been studying insulinotropic compounds to induce muscle growth; therefore, it was relatively easy to incorporate this same research as it relates to fat loss. Consequently, the potent insulin-mimetic compound, 4-hydroxyisoleucine was chosen because of its similar pharmacodynamics to metformin in relation to fat loss without the unwanted side effect of lowered testosterone. It is imperative that insulin be managed with flawless precision if you are going to achieve any fat and/or weight loss goal whatsoever. It is important to note that the number one reason that Americans are the fattest people ever to walk on planet Earth is failure to manage insulin. Manage insulin through diet and exercise and furthermore, with the novel insulinogenic compound, 4-hydroxyisoluecine and America's obesity rate would have a major fat MELTDOWN of epidemic proportions! You see, 4-hydroxyisoleucine has been proven to reduce basal hyperglycemia and improve glucose tolerance. Scientifically speaking these are the two magical keys that unlock the mysteries of fat loss, obesity and type II diabetes!

This is huge! ... really huge! But, this was only the beginning of the mind-blowing science behind Meltdown Z-14. Now that we eliminated the major insulin-related pitfall to getting lean, our focus shifted toward andrenergic agonists because of their proven ability to stimulate lipolysis (fat burning) and also increase metabolic rate. Because VPX has already developed the most effective ephedra-based formula (Clenbutrx) and this particular andrenergic agonist may be rescheduled as a prescription-requiring pharmaceutical, we focused on other similar compounds. Most are of these substances are contained in the herb Citrus Aurantium (CA). The problem, however, is CA's inherent weakness and arrangement of andrenergic amines within the herb itself. For example, hordenine and octopamine show great promise, yet the amount found in CA would require a truckload of herbs just to obtain a few efficacious doses. So what I did was basically re-engineer the nature of CA by severely increasing and advantageously restructuring the ratio of tyramine, synephrine, hordenine, octopamine and N-methyltyramine.

Like ephedrine, most andrenergic agonists possess anti-catabolic properties that aid in gaining lean muscle tissue. Because fat is burned inside of the mitochondria of the muscle, adding lean muscle to one's physique solves another major achievement to stripping fat.

Ordinarily the thermogenic effect of norephedrine is governed by the activation of cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) or inhibited by phosphodiesterase enzymes. However, when synephrine is combined with octopamine (alkaloids contained in Z-14), it prevents the increase of cAMP and simultaneously prevents phosphodiesterase enzymes from limiting norepinephrine's thermogenic effects. As a result, this enhances the fat burning efficacy of synephrine. If these compounds are isolated and concentrated at high enough amounts, we get the explosive fat-destroying characteristics of amphetamine without the adverse side effects. This is because amphetamine acts directly on the receptors that are responsive to adrenaline (epinephrine) and noradrenalin. Beta andrenergic agonists like ephedrine and clenbuterol and also those contained in Meltdown Z-14 (synephrine, hordenine, octopamine, tyramine and N-methyltyramine) can also act directly (instead of indirectly) on the receptor similar to amphetamine when taken at high enough concentrations. This is of monumental importance to significantly amp up heat production in the body's fat furnace. For example, by increasing your dose from 50mgs to 100mgs of ephedrine, a dramatic increase in fat burning will occur. This also holds true with Clenbuterol because a divided daily dose of 120mcgs (although very dangerous) is estimated as being greater than twice as effective as 60mcgs. However, at these doses of either drug, especially Clenbuterol, health risks become significantly greater. Because Meltdown Z-14's andrenergic agonists are predominantly beta-III's instead of beta-II's (like ephedrine and clenbuterol), we can circumvent and avoid these health-related side effects. Radically jacking up beta-III's allows us to stimulate thermogenises and lipolysis (fat burning) without the unwanted potent CNS stimulation and potential adverse effects to the cardiovascular system seen with extremely high doses of ephedrine and clenbuterol. In light of this research, Meltdown Z-14 was formulated utilizing acute amounts of beta-III andrenergic agonists.

Other formulation innovations include diiodotyrosine because it supports thyroid function without suppressing TSH and it's potential to increase adrenoceptor sensitivity to the thermogenic effects of catacholamines like noradrenalin.

Vinpocetine is key in the Meltdown Z-14 formula because it increases noradrenalin production. Therefore, you now have an abundance of vinpocetine-induced noradrenalin whose already strong fat burning potential is further increased with diiodotyrosine. In addition to noradrenalin, Vinpocetine also increases dopamine and serotonine production and acetylcholine concentration – all great pieces to the fat loss puzzle.

Evodiamine is another creative breakthrough component in Meltdown Z-14 and was engineered into the product for its efficacious capacity to burn fat through a mechanism by which the skin of mammals can be thermogenically heated by five degrees with no change in core body temperature. If taken in the absence of food, evodiamine also has the potential to significantly increase core temperature. Because evodiamine is a vanilloid receptor agonist, this miraculous substance has the unique potential to increase heat production and heat loss at the same time and dissipate food energy (read fat) as heat! What a monster fat loss discovery! My furnace is stoked just thinking about it!

Believe it or not, I have only given you a brief overview the World Rocking, Fat Shocking Incinerator of Unsightly Adipose Tissue – Meltdown Z-14. There are still other ingredients (one in particular) that I cannot yet disclose because we are trying to beat a pharmaceutical giant to the market with this substance. In the meantime, I confidently advise you to sign up by logging on to vpxsports.com to be one of the first to experience the physique altering effects of the amazing Meltdown Z-14 breakthrough.

dont know much about all these ingredients so dont know if it is a lot of crap what doesnt do anything or if it is tangiable.

Comment

I don't like it. The above is not written from some reliable scientific journal. It's pure salesmanship.

The warnings suggest that you don't take any extra ephedra or other sympathomimetic agents. This mixture works in a similar way, using caffeine, and insulin regulating drugs. Not something to be messing with.

Stay away. Far away.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

ok will take advice, any other thing on the market? i know normally now people will tell me to train harder, but i do already, train for most of the day to prepare for when i go back to china. at least 5 hours a day and that involves alot of running. so im looking to get rid of this thing on my stomach. look in pretty good shape but want to get back into the shape i was before. so if there is any other fat burner or other aid i would love to hear about it.

Comment

Dunno how many times I've said this -THERE ARE NO SHORT CUTS - no pain no gain, if you wanna burn fat do cardio. Might not wanna be what people hear but...

And all those pills out there are ****. Make you piss like a camel and your hands shake and God knows what else.

Keep your money and your health. Just work out dude.

Comment

Woops, just read your post. Thing on your stomach? You mean excess bot belly kinda fat? Well that's just the last thing that goes when losing fat, it'll go eventually - especially with the amount you train. Considering the hours you put in, looking for burner pills is completely ridiculous...

Comment

well, ive been doing this 5 hour workout for the past 1month and before that was doing 3hours per day in india. you see when i was injured weight was a problem for me but i have lost loads, its just from what i am trainin i thought i would be in alot better shape. im just looking for an aid, i dont even want to finish of the course in whatever tablets just to do 4 weeks with it and see if it has helped, if it has then i can carry on without the pills.

i do alot of running and internally am very strong but for the past 4 months say i havent seen any difference in me externally, think i have reached a certain limit with the weight what i am? before was 8 stone about 50kg and now an 9 stone which is about 62 kg.
                  you see go to canada in 3 months, and look totally different to when i was injured through hard, hard training but now want to push and see if i can get back into the shape what i was in, in china. i do roughly 2 hours or over depending how quick i do on the cardio v. bike. then i do 1 hour situps, (i know my abs are very strong just want them to show) 1 hour forms and appl, (if i can get one of my friends to help) and 20 odd minutes start and finish to warm up and down, and the remainder is when i rest moving from one exercise to another.

looking for a good diet to have, eat alot of eggs in the morning, force of habit from china i guess. not to keen on milk since i came back neither. then i eat at night either sandwich or indian food. i think the indian food is the thing what is getting me.

the reason for the ab machine which i posted in another section is because i work my top abs and fell them burn which is always good, but lower ones due to the injury i suffered in china i cant do normal situps or ones where i am upside down no more. so that is why i asked about this new type of machine. think all this combined then i could be back to how i was for canada.

this is all what i am doing for the next 3 months , also working as well on weekends in a few weeks, so i have no excuse going to canada and being the way i am. yes i know i am really self conscious of the way i look but it is what makes me happy and i aint starving my self so not a problem, not bringing down my friends, sure as hell not doing steroids neither. think i forget how long this website has been going, remember in china at the school, and seeing a performance of your teacher i think downloaded on a p2p. teachers where watching it as well. was the performance with the goon. how much do i miss my goon. think without a doubt the best weapon a shaolin monk could have.

Comment

Working...
                  X