No announcement yet.

Living in the Ghetto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup, god bless the freedom to travel this far off topic which we all seem to enjoy.

and sometimes, you have to give up your bottle of jack daniels. on those occasions you must beat a wookie senseless until it gives you back whiskey, but at least offer him a drink and help him back to his feet once you've had a good swig.
    Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

i think that if i had the opportunity to get drunk with Chewie, i'd probably cry.

Comment

what if you made him angry.....

a mad, drunk wookie

Comment

Then you just have to beat him down again. If you can beat him until he forks over your whiskey the first time, you can whoop his arss like a red headed stepchild if he get's uppity after he's had a drink.

Wookies are easy to handle, just convince them they are the beta wolf in the crew and lay the smackdown on em when they try to challenge your position as alpha. And if that doesn't work, you must stick your wutang sword right through their navel.

It's born born young lords, raise your swords.

But by all means, protect ya neck.
          Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Hahaha, I haven't posted on this thread in a while, but I was just checking it out right now, and haha, I don't know why Wookies came into the conversation, hahahaha.

Mortal, I'm sorry that you had to go through what you had to, but, in my humble opinion, you do seem a bit bitter; you seem to be wanting to force your opinion on everyone else; but that leads to nowhere; one can only show as much logical evidence as possible to explain a valid perspective, then let the other person evaluate the situation to see which explanation makes the most sense. Forcing opinions on someone does nothing. Sometimes it even makes them resist more, ironically. Besides, in my opinion, you're angry at the wrong people man, lol. A lot of this "anti-america" hatred goes back to the post-WW2 days, after United States wanted to start becoming a major player in the worldwide political stage.

P.S. On a side note, Chewie kicks ass. Too bad he doesn't show up on any of the newer Star Wars flicks, heh heh heh.
            a true gongfu system must have the four major aspects of combat to be complete, "striking", "Kicking", Chin'na (joint-locking), and Shuai-Jiao (Wrestling)... in addition it must combine the internal with the external...

Comment

i don't think mortal's trying to change anyone's opinions as much as use the forum as an outlet to vent his frustrations. he's angry, what's the big deal. i don't see the big difference between presenting your argument in an angry way or a ghandi-like way, as long as there's something to your argument.

and meattosser, don't worry about it. one of my best friends, who happens to be a movie buff, has informed me that chewie will definitely be in the final installment of the star wars prequels. in fact, there will be an entire planet of wookiees, all of which will get wiped out, with the exception of chewie. and also, from what i hear, chewie's supposed to be small for a wookiee. the acting and direction notwithstanding, i'm excited for it.

Comment

Working...
              X