personal trainer qualifications in canada/setting up school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• personal trainer qualifications in canada/setting up school

wondering about doing a personal trainer course b4 i go back to china.
    thing is gonna be travelling to canada soon after maybe 1 yr or more. the qualifications are recognised in england but have started to think what if i pay all that money and then find out in canada it doesnt mean anything. any personal trainers from canada i would love to hear from you. not highly educated ie a degree but will work to get diploma in this. think as i am doing shaolin, i should get these qualifications so when i end up in canada with sifu we can work to get money up b4 opening the school.

looked on the net but there are so many courses all saying they are recognised certificates but all saying others are no good.

also what other certificates are needed to open a school. ie not the training you have done but health and safety stuff?

also people from wherever if you can tell me if it is a good business to get into?
    be my dream to own school with my teacher which we will make a reality but before that if we can do this it would be great.

also quick question to Doc, how do u manage recieving and replying to so many emails?
    as you have been to china sooo many times what do u think will happen to shaolin culture over there? read through many threads over the last few days and stopped me from making post somebody else has already written but sometimes i miss one and repeat it so if i have done that here i apologise.

okay so i found a course and am gonna start next week. cant wait. 16 weeks and then qualified. also do a diploma too. cant wait! plus it is internationally recognised qualification so seems everything is falling into place.

Comment

let me know where your going to be in canada i will be in vancouver in December and know a few shaolin conection there... setting up a school is a good idea ... only a few hidden ones.

Comment

im going in mid august to sept. really wanna get my teacher to go out over there but it is really hard from other peoples experience. someone is even married for 2 yrs and her and husband are still waiting. shame but what can you do. maybe i can make out he is famous and a sports star of the martial arts kind? maybe do a fly on the wall documentary of the first yr running a shaolin school in canada with new shaolin masters? who knows might kick off. so if there is anyone who has links to the showbiz world drop me a line. i know i am gonna end up in canada so beautiful and people are so friendly. maybe not all but generally i enjoyed the atmosphere and that is good for personal development being that i am still so young being only 22. think even when i am in my 40`s still be playing on the ps5 or whatever it will be by then, maybe nintendo will grab the market again.
        can you imagine the first hologram machine what can teach shaolin. would be amazing. there is something like it on the market now but 4ooo pounds and only displays 2d images unless drawn in 3d. technology edventually will become mixed with shaolin teachings i believe in the future. this is something i cannot wait for. i know better to learn from teacher but imagine being in the shaolin temple via hologram, be amazing. just my dream but pretty sure in the next 20 yrs technology will advance so these things will become reality.

Comment

Working...
        X