Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello to all!!!!

hi,

this is the place where everyone introduces themselves so hear goes.

grew up in the uk.
    had great time, smoked , drunk general stuff for a kid growing up.
    worked the graveyard shift at a parcel distribution company. thought f*** am i staying here after 2 yrs. luckily redundancy was being givn so i took it. then went to china for 1 yr. loved it.
    simple life over there for me not for them. got up trained, ate, trained more, ate again , trained at night with sifu and then slept.

learnt amazing techniques and forms. freezed my nuts off though, minus 20 or so. freezing at night when u slept but when u got up u would run just to keep warm.

ate rice every day and so many eggs. in the end was doing the splits, and one person pulling my legs the one way and the other person pulling my other leg in chinese splits and then someone pushing down on my hips.

so when this happened after a while started to get a pain in my hip. didnt know what it was so carried on. you know the saying no pain no gain. well after about 4 weeks of training and realising i did have a problem, i finally said i couldnt do it no more. obviously to this teacher said u will be fine come in the afternoon training and you can practise your drunkard so i said yeah.
    stupid of me! got there and everyone was ready to run out side up the huge steps near the castle. then i had to run with the group. begin with fine doing the usual of hoping up the steps on one foot and then running back down,

then on the other foot then back down then on both feet and then again back down.

this used to knacker the crap out of me. when we reached the top of these 800 steps we would then do sanda for 3 minutes to the point of collapse. then we would go into the castle and on the thirty steps we would do jumping up and back down and then push ups down on each step and then crawling on your hands and feet down the steps. at this point still fine not feeling no pain, to the groin anyway.

so then afternoon session was over after the five minute marbu and then loose marbu and making ye ha ha sound throwing punches while stamping with your feet.

got changed into something warm and then ate food. then on the night the usual of setting up my computer so people would come into my room then going out to meet my teacher at the old training ground near to the back of the castle. there was a lamp we would take and nothing else. then he would tell me to do the 1 mile run in pitch blackj while he ran behind me. still cant believe i never fallen over. they had some lethal bamboo shoot type thing in the ground and if i feel on that it would be like putting a tap on a beer keg u aint stoppin nothing.

anyway after trainin with him on the night went back to his room to watch one of those mangas a brought from england. while sitting down felt this weird feeling in the hip and to the groin area. thought it was nothin again maybe from sitting on the floor so then went to bed.

next morning came and usual i rolled out of bed. thing was had this extreme pain. looked down and seen this unusual bloatation on my groin and to my stomach.

went down for the morning training and started to do basic kicks, (no way was i doing the morning run before the training session started with the other students that day.) as i was doing them i dropped in a heap and swear i sweated as if i just got blasted in the balls. you know that extreme sweat and uncomfortable feeling?

so then went to the doctors. weird place, looked like an old mental home rather than a hospital. remember this was the time sars was rearing its head over there. the the nurses looked over run and dead and was given the oppurtunity to go stay in the hospital for the drip or to go back to academy. chose academy, could have swarn i seen locks on the outer side of the doors.

so done the drip after the drunk doctor at academy fitted the needle into me. he missed the vein so my hand bloated up. he was drunk so b4 i could say anything he smiled and squeezed the crap out of my hand.

anyway edventually drip was in the vein and i was sitting around. thinking what the f*** is this for and why is it everyone keeps on popping in. anyway the next day got worse so was rushed to hospital. in hospital for 1 month having 5 drips a day each lasting about 45 min. then i would go out because spending ur whole day in a hospital is boring. edventually got tv and dvd player and stuff due to laptop being in academy and the academy was now quaranteened.

wathced tv in the day hooked to the drip and then would go out on the night. never drink when u are on a drip. man i was f**ed few times passed out from having drink and then ending back up in the hospital. at this time thought life was over no more shaolin. after about 3 weeks seen slight improvement and doctors where saying i torn my abductor and snapped my bone. the snapping of the bone i was not sure about but couldnt argue anyway because no one spoke english. edventually insurance compnay said your F***ed so was flown back home.

after 1 more month in a british hospital alot better. had physio to get movement in my legs again and was told not to do anything for the nx 6 months. so then i became huge. depressed about not learning shaolin, jobless, friends i couldnt be bothered with no more and basically felt sorry for my self. then after about 3 weeks or so doing this thought i will go to india. this soon made me happy and started going out with friends.

weird when u get injured how sorry for your self you feel. anyway saved up and went to india. spent four months in india and loved it. loved the people loved the women from the local college and even loved the pizza hut they had there. finally came home about 9 weeks ago and have been looking for a job and training. while in india joined gym and trained for 4 hours a day which was good. where else can u say u trained and through the window you seen an elephant walk past. and cows grazing. remember no one messes with cows in india. the place where i was staying was rich area so there was always shops and stuff to look at.

anyway now still train about 5 hours and tryin to push it up to six. studying for courses at the moment and looking for a job on the weekend. maybe in the gym. in a few months off to canada to look around for property and stuff and then either back to china to be with my teacher for an amazing few yrs or will get him to come with me and we can both take on the north americas.

that is the story of bal. not as exciting as the story of ricky i grant you but least i wasnt banged up in a jail with a sadist warden!

hahah.
    WElcome here.

Comment

well who the hell can beat rickys story..cmon now

good story though

amitabha
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Ricky?

Comment

amitabha
          "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

That movie wasn't very good for martial arts. But that was just cool to punch through people. haha. and tied his tendons back together when he cut his arm. And was really evil in that movie. Anyway, that guy is really good. He goes by a few different names. I have heard Terry Fan mostly. But his Chinese name is Fan Shao Huang. He was on "dragons of the orient". A documentary with Jet Li. He did southern fist and a nothern boxing form. Also some straight sword form. Really good at it. On there they said he would be the next Jet Li or Jackie Chan. He hasn't gotten there yet though. His father was friends with Jackie Chan and got him to take his son on as his student. They did the whole ceremony and now he is with Jackie Chan's team. He's really good anyway.

a mi tuo fo
            -Xing Jian

Comment

Working...
            X