Olsen Twins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olsen Twins

One month and ten days left till they are 18, but the girls are victims of being just like every other Hollywood Child Star.

SHE'S only 17 and maybe one of the richest teenagers in the world, but much of the attention on Mary-Kate Olsen lately has been her weight.

Too thin? ... Mary-Kate Olsen, left, with sister Ashley.

Once again there was speculation overnight that the youngster is suffering from an eating disorder as she attended the premiere of her new movie, New York Minute with Ashley.

Mary-Kate looked thin and gaunt at the premiere of the film, their first major feature.

There has been talk in the industry about the twins' eating habits, with lots of lettuce and veggie burgers in their diet.

As well as intense speculation on Mary-Kate's weight, the movie is attracting terrible reviews.

So how long till they are in Playboy?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Steve; 05-03-2004, 10:44 AM.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Barbi Twins

After posting about the Olsens, I thought how much they are becoming like the Barbi Twins.
    Shane and Sia Barbi have talked alot about their eating disorders and how they both have almost died from being sick from their bizarre diets. Are the Olsens far from following in the footsteps of the Barbi Twins?
    Attached Files
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Wait, I'm having a vision.

Yes, I can see it clearly now.

I'm in a soft comfy chair, the lights are dim, and I'm falling into a deep, meditative trance as the music rocks me into another world....

Mary Kate comes up to me, with a thin pouty smile on her face.

"Do you want a dance?"
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

lol... ah, another church dream for doc....
        practice wu de

Comment

Working...
        X