Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Adventures of the Martial Livestock

This site gets better!!!!

The Adventures of the Martial Livestock

Shi Yan Ming, with a little help from Shi Heng Fa, performing a Self Manifested Cosmic Chi Comet Hop, hot on the heels of Wong Kew Kit, the evil Dark Chi Master who was banished from Russboplanet after attempting to spread corruption and ruin...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chihop.jpg 
Views:	461 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	17  

Oh my god....

LOL. The sickness has returned to russboland...
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Hey David, let's tell the people how this all began.

This is the story of Russbo Island.

Russbo Island was a very peaceful and calm island where its residents were living a peaceful and wealthy life.

Name:	russbo_island_slide.gif 
Views:	439 
Size:	259.2 KB 
ID:	18  

All the residents were martial artists and so all they did was training, as they had to defend Russbo Island many times against evil Grandmasters and other dictators who tried to capture the little Island.

They were all trained by Sifu Kiwi MayKilliMe, a real Master of his skills. Their training area was the Chan Wu Xue Yuan.

Name:	chan_wu_xue_yuan.jpg 
Views:	418 
Size:	159.4 KB 
ID:	19  

The monarch who reigned over Russbo Island was King Doc I, but his subjects called him “little Super Admin”. A very powerful fighter and martial artist at the time, but now because of his advanced age and his gout, rheumatism, acampsia (a rumor was spread that he was also unable to fulfil his other “obligations” caused of a prostate affliction, but that’s another story) he was unable to train.

The evil Grandmaster Wrong Skilled Hit heard about the saga of Russbo Island and as he was impelled by avarice and the hunger of power, he made the plan to capture Russbo Island, to overthrow King Doc and to make the residents and their wealths his own. Together with his myrmidons the BWG, he set off to fulfil his evil plans. With his distant Chi transmission he tried to make out of the handsome young men of Russbo Island some awful and unspiritual servants of his own.

Name:	bwg.gif 
Views:	403 
Size:	370.1 KB 
ID:	20  

But Wrong Skilled Hit didn’t know all about Russbo Island. And so when he stood in front of the gates to the Island, the clever “little Super Admin” called the elite troop of Russbo Island, the “Real Shaolin Monks with shaved heads and practicing traditional Shaolin Gong Fu” troop.

Name:	mib_slide.gif 
Views:	396 
Size:	384.8 KB 
ID:	21  

True sickness has returned! OMG. You people have to get a life. LOL

I shall make doubly sure that I do not screw up the new server install this week! God forbid we lose this.

And, what's this about using pictures of some of my old girfriends in a completely nonrespectful tasteless manner??? My sensibilities have been damaged. I am truly, hurt, no, sore.

The rather large superadmin,
    doc
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

The Legend of Russbo Island

Well let’s start by introducing some of the “Russbonians” to you. They gave up their usual life to follow Little Super Admin to Russbo Island and to dedicate their life to the martial arts.

Name:	russbonians_slide.gif 
Views:	322 
Size:	422.3 KB 
ID:	25  

The venerable Master Kivi MayKilliMe. He's the teacher of the Russbonians.

Name:	kivi_slide.gif 
Views:	313 
Size:	160.0 KB 
ID:	26  

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast