Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doc's Place

Hey Doc,
    Trying to run The Place since you been gone.. I think you need to come back soon.. It's kinda got out of hand here... Help.
    Steve
    Attached Files
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Lol, the insanity is contagious...

Comment

oh...my...god...

I pretty much spit milk out my nose.
        "Arhat, I am your father..."
        -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

!

This site is a hell of a lot more interesting than I thought it was. I never thought I could quench my thirsts for kung fu and dementia simultaneously.

Comment

You need dementia?

Try the Archive (follow the link above). Or, the Fugue section. Or, the Site News section.

Lot's of nonsense in russbo.com man. You just got to look for it.

Oh, and feel free to contribute. And, any day now, we're expecting a masterpiece from Cheye.....
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

More of Doc's Place

Doc needs to fill the club on the other days too.. So we started Promos for different days...Let see if it works?
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Steve; 04-17-2003, 08:38 AM.
              I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
              "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
              "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Doc Place Friday Night

Needed something for Friday too.. Never enough to do on a Friday Night in Vegas..
                Attached Files

Comment

Doc's Place Beijing

Now I know why Doc has been in Beijing for so long this trip..
                  He has been opening the new club. ... The Biggest ever.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Steve; 04-17-2003, 09:29 AM.

Comment

You all probably know about the Pirelli Calendar, where all these sweet, young girls are posing for some sexy pics. Well, during his years of study, Doc did something similar to gain the money for his studies. Thanks to a friend (who sent it to me) I'm now able to show you a part of the painful truth.
                    Attached Files
                    Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

Comment

OUCH! Damn. Uncovered. My past always catches up to me.

And oh how I miss Chubby Chick Tuesdays...
                      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Doc's Department Store

Doc opens the First Department Store of Adult Entertainment in Las Vegas....
                        Attached Files

Comment

my scorched eyes...

the burn...

the burn...

Comment

who is this guy?
                            martial way is mine, death one is yours
                            call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

who is this guy?
                              martial way is mine, death one is yours
                              call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

Who? What guy?

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X