X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Photo Found of Doc

Doc will get the joke.
    Attached Files
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

looks like good company to me. I wouldn't mind being in his place... but with an upbringing among people of such spirit, i find it hard to believe that he settled in the city of neon.

Comment

No in jokes on a public forum. Explain.

Comment

He will

Doc may explain later.
        I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
        "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
        "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
        "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Some things are better left unsaid at this time, lol. No doubt Steve will unearth more "photos" as time goes on....
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

this could be interesting

Comment

Where is Cheye when you need her.
              practice wu de

Comment

Working...
              X