Real country music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know..

I have worked around REAL Musicians for over 20 years.. I think I already know. But thanks for your try.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Yup.

Before you try make up a comeback... I have credits on 3 CDs, 4 DVDs and worked too many concerts, and been on MTV, TV shows and Movies to count. You don't know who you are messing with. I have seen a hell alot more of the Entertainment Industry than you can dream about.. so don't even try to tell me your view of REAL MUSIC is better.
      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Hahahaha, I just think it's amazing that Steve calmly speaks through these posts yet he has that insane picture to the left, hahahaha....
        Last edited by meattosser; 05-29-2004, 12:52 AM.
        a true gongfu system must have the four major aspects of combat to be complete, "striking", "Kicking", Chin'na (joint-locking), and Shuai-Jiao (Wrestling)... in addition it must combine the internal with the external...

Comment

Really me..

<<------------- It's really my pic....

Comment

Here they are.....

Found this on video tape... THESE guys rock.. bet you never guess what country music this is.. ??
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Steve; 05-29-2004, 05:53 AM.

Comment

That last post of yours positively surprised me Steve.. perhaps I was wrong about your taste after all.

Comment

For starters, all I have to say is Chris Smither. Most incredible blues guitarist I've ever heard. He gets kind of folky, and damnably close to bluegrass, and to quote him "I tried to write a country song once, noone in Nashville liked it. I don't know why, I wrote it as slow as I could....."

Anyways, he's incredible check him out.

Meattosser, what are the dates for KRS1 in LA? And where is it?
                Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Okay, go to www.theelrey.com (It's the website for El Rey Theater), or you can click on this link directly...

That should take you straight to the tickets for KRS-ONE and Immortal Technique show...

The show will start at 8:00pm this coming Saturday, June 5th, must be AT LEAST 18 to enter, I think.
                  If you wanna know more about Immortal Technique, go to www.immortaltechnique.com (or just search his name on google or kazaa, heh.)

If you're really down to go man, email me, if you can, so we can meet up over there... meattosser@yahoo.com
                  a true gongfu system must have the four major aspects of combat to be complete, "striking", "Kicking", Chin'na (joint-locking), and Shuai-Jiao (Wrestling)... in addition it must combine the internal with the external...

Comment

Talking about incredible blues guitarists, I attended the BB King concert here in Denmark the day before yesterday. He can play the blues like noone else, despite his age of nearly 80.

Anyway, here is my list of favourite artists:

Hank Williams
                    Junior Brown
                    Wu Tang Clan
                    BB King
                    Allman Bros.
                    Kingston Trio
                    Canned Heat
                    Ennio Morricone
                    The Doors
                    Tupac Shakur
                    Morcheeba
                    Beach Boys
                    Beatles
                    The Who
                    Dire Straits
                    Jimmy Cliff
                    Limp Bizkit

Comment

BB King Is Awesome

BB is Awesome... He lives here in Vegas. Met him a few times, very cool man.

Comment

bb

Surprised that he did play in Denmark. You see him at Aarhus Arena? BB King had to cancel a show last month in US, because he was going to have eye surgery.

Comment

Haha you know Ã…rhus Arena! that's funny

No, I saw him in Copenhagen. The hall was completely stuffed with people of all ages, quite amazing.

Comment

BB is amazing. He used to be my neighbor before I moved out of that hood. Amazed he's still playing; he's got bad diabetes from what I've heard.
                            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                            russbo.com

Comment

how could possibly put the doors and limp bizkit on the same list?

that's it, i'm done, i'm gonna go kill myself now...

Comment

(In Danny Glover's voice) : "Don't do it Riggs! It's gonna be all right, man, gon' be all right Riggs, I gotcha, just put the gun down... damn, I'm too old for this ****..."

Comment

Working...
                                X