Chinese Stairmaster View.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese Stairmaster View.

While Doc is away, I have been going thru the videos from the last trip. This is a frame from footage Doc took of what he calls Chinese Stairmaster. Gotta love this view. More videos to come by the time Doc gets back to USA. And other good stuff too.....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Steve; 05-24-2004, 09:48 AM.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

and another..

This is right after ..
    Attached Files
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

When am I getting back to the USA????
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Don't know..

Not really sure, hopefully long enough for me to get the videos done. Heck, don't come back too soon, been nice and quiet around here. Phone hasn't rang much, there is food in the fridge, kinda getting use to Shi Wei's cooking, office is clean since no one is here to leave cups and papers lying around, the stalkers know your not here and the weather has been great. Now if I can keep the pool from turning too green and find the keys to the Ferrari. (Oops nevermind, have a good trip!)

Comment

The keys are in that safe thing behind the picture Steve.
          practice wu de

Comment

nope

Nope, not there.

Comment

Hey, I had nothing to do with the mess in the office. Talk to the manager about that ****.

Weather is **** here. Raining. Raining. Raining. Finding a new batch of stalkers though...
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

Whoa..

What ya mean climb that?
                Attached Files

Comment

alright, I'll tell you how coincidental this is Steve... if you do climb the chinese stair master, Doc will tell you where the keys are, but then you'll have to get past the guardian monks, decipher the secret scroll, and then and only then, can you enter the last chamber, where you'll have to fight your way out, without dropping the keys.

And don't forget.. Premium dude, premium!

A little Simpson's refference for yall at the end there.
                  practice wu de

Comment

Hotwired

No problem, Xing Wei hotwired it, uses it to drive to and from the school and to Chinatown everyday now.

Comment

Oops....Anyone know a good body shop? Cause we don't.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X