Qi Gong as a cancer treatment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qi Gong as a cancer treatment

This document was sent to me by a very responsible person. You should read it; it was very enlightening.
    Attached Files
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

I have read this document. It is an interesting theme. I have recollected histories of a life of some masters martial arts, some masters have died of difficult diseases. For example, Masutatsu Oyama, Morihei Ueshiba. Why they practised and could not recover? Did not wish? Or there were other reasons?

Comment

More than 9/10 patients know they will never have any life risk again and gain the confidence they have successfully shaken off the chase by death angel. Patients can cure their disease completely if they can continue the practice as before for another 3 to 4 months and please go to hospital to receive a final check to verify our words.
      Please go to hospital.

Comment

pweese go tew howspitoe
        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Originally posted by zachsan View Post
          Please go to hospital.
          This makes me feel much better Zach. You are an asshole to anyone aren't you? Anyone talking about something and trying to be helpful, or trying to get a positive discussion going, you are right there to shit on them.

Why? Are you paid to disrupt kung fu discussion to impede the dissemination of real kung fu knowledge?

Or are you just a fat, lazy loser playing in his backyard like Splinter?

Comment

Dont worry. they're programmed to say crap like that. At my uni, simple question 1. what is the best first treatment for asthma ?
            A. ( no. not a lifestyle and diet overhaul !) steroid drugs, of course.

hell yes pioneer wugong integration @).

Australia has only just in the last yr or so accepted alternative therapies and TCM even into it's acceptable official 'clinical medical practices' list. it's a start though. Remember that really, we're just beginners about understanding this stuff as a western civilisation.

Zachsan is actually the one that cited me the first international law I found outlining my right nOt to need to accept traditional western medicine and practices on myself ( against religious beliefs otherwise) though, so, can't be too hard on him. really changed my life. I now as a result of that have doctors say they left my life threatning illness in the hands of wugong ( / buddhist therapies) understanding that if I do this with integrity, I mightn't need to die from it, as a clinical prognosis, and also have them signing their name to it.
            the b.s. involved to come out of the closet and tell them to shove it up their as*es and have guns and laws supporting it is verrry sweet .

Blooming tianshi lotus.

Comment

Originally posted by blooming tianshi lotus View Post
              Dont worry. they're programmed to say crap like that. At my uni, simple question 1. what is the best first treatment for asthma ?
              A. ( no. not a lifestyle and diet overhaul !) steroid drugs, of course.

Blooming tianshi lotus.
              Well, to be more precise, "avoidance of triggering agents" would be best first treatment. As it can be a chronic disease.

but you're correct. Steroid medications and bronchodilators are going to be more effective than diet and lifestyle changes. And qi gong is most definitely not a first line treatment approach.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

One of the things I find most attractive about the Chinese medical paradigm is that there is no such thing as an incurable disease. Providing the patient has enough time, recovery is possible.

It's funny, but I went to an open day at a Chinese Medicine college last week and one of the principals I spoke to shared that view, but only in private.

Best wishes,

George.
                Shaolin Wahnam England

Comment

yeh. was it Aristotle who said something to the effect of " chilltf out and breath and get party to do likewise and nature 'll just do it 's thing to cure the ail of it all" ??.. It might mean many many time pace for some of us, but if we can get ppl to chill tf out and hang in there .. Iii think that's the most of it... cause , we're doing it anyway. it'd be just about a shame if they missed it, really. I really do think they'll hang in to see what happen if logistics are good enough.

i think it's worth sticking around for. hold your breath if you like. ( good for qigong prep btw )

Blooming tianshi lotus.

Comment

Originally posted by doc View Post
                    Well, to be more precise, "avoidance of triggering agents" would be best first treatment. As it can be a chronic disease.

but you're correct. Steroid medications and bronchodilators are going to be more effective than diet and lifestyle changes. And qi gong is most definitely not a first line treatment approach.

and if you could besides occlusive aggitator lifestyling, might there be a dietary . lifestyle ( *cough cough ..exercise/ min activity / breathing : movement regime cough*) that you might recommend ideally in lieu of these drugs? no shit., My older brother has reeeally chronic intermittenly acute asthma, and that combination was alllways what they prescribed him. ie : these positions + this type of breath = this result. as for food and drink and vasodilators period, you think you might recommend an occlusive or intermittently so, diet plan to the same end?? promise I'm not picking on you, but, ..not everyone wants drugs , Doc..

Comment

Originally posted by doc View Post

As I sat here moments ago with my bio-physics and osteology homework ( from my professor majoring in DNA and human anatomy for his dissertation and ph.d), and recall another professor of mine ( majoring in nuerology / pharmacology and physiology ) last week telling me about the calorie resitriction society for therapy and so forth, with that, just like breathing methods altering the body's fluid/acid balance to exploit pH for healing purposes,
                      I came across this study from the Genewatch society.

I think you that if you read it, you might find that what you say up there isn't true. The scientific logic is pretty clear really.

Could there be another reason these types of therapy aren't more widely used in the west as yet? ..like.. ethics corresponding to circulation of more extensive studies for example? financial/ political motivations and kosher assimilation procedures??

Blooming tianshi lotus.
                      Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 05-16-2008, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Doc,

still on the topic of asthma, and because you've so intermittently reguarly mention that here, along with several other relative notes, I
                        m posting this link http://www.cayce.egympie.com.au/asthma1.htm for you. It's probably nothing you dont already know, but my daughter who's been living with my mother, now my eldest sister and my sister's kids has been told she's developing asthma aswell.

Even if you've heard all that stuff before, I think it's good value to hear it again and know others do too, so, there you go.

merry christmas.

Blooming tianshi lotus.

Comment

time to start a new thread. it's a good discussion. In the Qi Gong or Hospital section

russbo.com

Comment

Yay. maybe I'll do that and you can get creative and accuse me of a whole new transgression to mankind?

I can hardly wait. .

Comment

Well, considering your history here, it won't be hard to do.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                              X